13:28, Mon 15 Apr
Spike
It was a fecking shocker of a decision mind, still - I don't really give a monkey's, we've had more that our share of bad decisions and there's a long way to go yet before they even themselves out.

That fecker at Hull punching the ball in the net for one. The whole ground and TV watching nation saw it - only the lino didn't (tbf the ref was unsighted for it).
Up the feckin Blues
13:33, Mon 15 Apr
It can be very tough psychologically when you feel like you've been wronged. Hopefully it affects them.
14:14, Mon 15 Apr
AmyT-FEA
Spike
It was a fecking shocker of a decision mind, still - I don't really give a monkey's, we've had more that our share of bad decisions and there's a long way to go yet before they even themselves out.

From Welch’s angle the Huddersfield lad had his arm sticking out and the ball hit it, I can see why she gave it.

I’d be livid if that was given against Blues but I don’t think Welch can be overly blamed for giving it from the view she had

No, I disagree.

If you don't have the angle to see it properly then that's fine - but you can't give it.

In a situation like that you must be 100 percent certain, you can't be "thinking" or "guessing".

It's got nothing to do with it being Welch, it was just a monster of a reffing decision.

...and now I've finished being fair-mided, I still don't give a toss because it got us out of the bottom three.
14:54, Mon 15 Apr
That's not what Amy T was saying.

They said that Welch saw the ball hit an arm, which it did, and the penalty was justifiable.

I'd be screwing if it was against Blues, but I'd still recognise that any time a ball hits an arm in the box there's a strong chance it gets given.

Hudds should be blaming how utterly shite they've been all year rather than some semi-dubious penalty decision three games before the end of the season.
15:42, Mon 15 Apr
That's the point though, the ball hitting an arm isn't automatically a penalty.

If you don't see enough to make the judgement - you can't give it...or shouldn't anyway.