11:31, Mon 15 Apr
Blackburn v Sheff Wed this weekend - Eustace could be our saviour after all that’s happened.
11:35, Mon 15 Apr
Can see them phoning in a performance now they're safe
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
11:45, Mon 15 Apr
theAtlas
Blackburn v Sheff Wed this weekend - Eustace could be our saviour after all that’s happened.

Look up not down.

QPR not playing until 5.15 on Saturday and Sheff Wed not playing until 12.30 Sunday.

If we beat Rotherham we'll be 20th before they kick off, possibly even 19th if Stoke fail to win. We can put all the pressure back on them. No Saviour required.
11:47, Mon 15 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA

It's only Monday, we've a full week of this yet, let's not shit the bed too early
Happy Clapper
11:48, Mon 15 Apr
😂

We win the next 2 we survive

Let’s do it

FEA FEA FEA FEA
11:51, Mon 15 Apr
Beat the Chuckle Brothers, bore draw at Hudds, and it's very very unlikely we go down
Happy Clapper
Is it mental if I think that winning at Huddersfield and losing at Rotherham is better than winning at Rotherham and losing at Huddersfield?

We won't win them both.

I think we'll win at Rotherham, lose at Huddersfield and take it to the last day.

If we avoid defeat at Huddersfield we'll stay up.

Our players will need to show the same set of bollocks from saturday as that'll be a cauldron (as much as huddersfield can be one anyway).
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Nikola Zigic- FEA

The aren't safe yet especially if they lose to sheff W. They will be wanting a win to confirm mathematical safety.
I hope we do, I think we can. One game a week. Players can give everything.

I think Rotherham is a tricky game though, got to win that before we look elsewhere

I believe though.
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Our players will need to show the same set of bollocks from saturday as that'll be a cauldron (as much as huddersfield can be one anyway).

They've set the standard now and nothing less will suffice for the next two games. Not saying we have to win both 3-0 (which would be delightful) but it will be unforgiveable if they don't come out and play with the same intensity, mentality and attitude as they did on Saturday. If they do - we stay up.
12:00, Mon 15 Apr
Is it mental if I think that winning at Huddersfield and losing at Rotherham is better than winning at Rotherham and losing at Huddersfield?

No that's entirely logical from a mathematical point of view, we'd be better off winning the Hudds game

Hopefully we win both
Happy Clapper
Tam
12:00, Mon 15 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA

We won't win them both.

I think we'll win at Rotherham, lose at Huddersfield and take it to the last day.

It's reasonable to think that it's better, of course. If I was offered that scenraio now, I'd take it. We need to take the points off Huddersfield more than we do from Rotherham. On the flip side though, if we lost at Rotherham and Huddersfield got a win against Swansea, we'd go into that match under real pressure having lost, and Hudds would have their tails up and would be two points better off than us. It would be better, in that case, if we went to them still above them in the table.

At least I think so. Mind you, beating both of the bastards would be good.
Make Blues Great Again
12:01, Mon 15 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA

We won't win them both.

If we beat Rotherham and Huddersfield draw with Preston Huddersfield will HAVE to beat us to even take it to the final day, will lead to a much more open game (like Saturday) which suits us.
12:04, Mon 15 Apr
Saturday will all depend on whether Rotherham just go for it with nothing to lose or if they try and get some pride back by grinding out a point/win.

If they sit back we'll struggle.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
12:12, Mon 15 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Saturday will all depend on whether Rotherham just go for it with nothing to lose or if they try and get some pride back by grinding out a point/win.

If they sit back we'll struggle.

Their fans are not at all happy with their owners, and a fair few of them would probably be fine losing if it put Wednesday in the shit.

Not saying that all transfers to the players, but its got to help.