14:12, Mon 15 Apr
As attendances are likely to increase significantly, then more pubs will be needed around the ground. I appreciate that they’ll do fan parks etc. but plenty will still want to go to a pub for a pint and a cob before and after the game. Just thinking of pubs which are currently closed, which will be near the ground.

From my knowledge of vacant pubs still standing, you have:

The Station Hotel - this is near enough perfectly situated. Over the road from Adderley Park Station and likely to be 100 yards to the entrance to Wheels.

The Tipsy Gent - on Cherrywood Rod, probably 3-4 minutes walk to the entrance to the site. Looks worse for wear on Google Maps though.

Adderley Park - en route from Duddeston Station to Wheels, the obvious stop off for many. Not massive though.

The Garrison - all sorts of rumours flew round in the Summer about there. There was definitely a small amount of work going on there at the start of the season to make the outside look a bit better.

The Sportsman is also perfectly situated, however is now a ‘religious’ organisation looking on Maps.

Any others which could be brought back to life which would be in walking distance that I have missed?
14:16, Mon 15 Apr
The Tipsy Gent has been shut down for absolutely years, that's never reopening.
14:19, Mon 15 Apr
White towers going to start getting more use than it does i reckon.
14:19, Mon 15 Apr
Pint and cobs are for Friday’s mate
Tony Fantastico
14:20, Mon 15 Apr
Spend at the stadium is the idea
14:20, Mon 15 Apr
Quite.

Revenue
14:21, Mon 15 Apr
Pretty sure the owners are going to be doing their best to make sure people are on site - it is a big site and they're planning on having food and drink places, not just for games but all week around.
14:26, Mon 15 Apr
Yeah of anything the pubs are gonna take a hit I think.
14:27, Mon 15 Apr
should be made up for by increased footfall outside of match days.
14:28, Mon 15 Apr
HackneyBlue
should be made up for by increased footfall outside of match days.

True dat.
14:29, Mon 15 Apr
David Xavis
Yeah of anything the pubs are gonna take a hit I think.

Would be a nice touch for them to offer units at preferential rates to landlords at The Roost, George, Cricketers, Bainseys etc. No idea how legal or doable that is mind.
14:32, Mon 15 Apr
Thongs
Spend at the stadium is the idea

It's going to take a while to change the mindset of fans.
14:34, Mon 15 Apr
They'll be in The Fountain before our Champions League Semi-Final second leg telling everyone Keith Bertschin would have walked into the team
Happy Clapper
All the new plastics can buy up the merch and eat corn dogs till they vomit.

A decent proportion will still want a pint + cob and then get back to the warmth of the booze ASAP after enduring the match.
Very slowly