21:10, Mon 15 Apr
Donovan scores again as Blues Under-21s draw with Cardiff

[www.bcfc.com]
21:14, Mon 15 Apr
Disappointing to throw away a 2-0 lead.
Is there a reason we stopped playing senior players with the under 21s?

I spotted Romaine Sawyer played for Cardiff. Surely this would help some of the older players who haven't been playing as regularly.
08:01, Tue 16 Apr
Like who? I dont feel like we've got many senior players spare to play at the moment
09:23, Tue 16 Apr
ThekombiChronicles

I spotted Romaine Sawyer played for Cardiff. Surely this would help some of the older players who haven't been playing as regularly.

It might be some of them decline the opportunity, especially if they know they’re going to be released.
10:24, Tue 16 Apr
El Mayor
ThekombiChronicles

It might be some of them decline the opportunity, especially if they know they’re going to be released.
I'm suprised they have a choice if they are under contract.
10:39, Tue 16 Apr
BlueSteve
El Mayor
ThekombiChronicles

I'm suprised they have a choice if they are under contract.

You’d be surprised then
15:17, Tue 16 Apr
He's just posted the clip on his socials. Ball gets turned over, he takes it to feet, holds off his marker and fecking wallops it like an arrow into the top corner from about 25 yards. The kid is very, very special