00:05, Tue 16 Apr
Ive just been snooping on their forum and it seems they really don't like us:

When you look back, there's a lot of justifiable bad blood towards Birmingham.

They fly under the radar a bit but, to me, they're up there in terms of hated opposition clubs.

and

That last day was horrendous and I know you should speak ill of the dead but Trevor Francis was..... well let's just say he went down in my estimation that day; "do you feel sorry for Huddersfield"? "No!".

and

That relegation was really tough to take but seeing/hearing the travelling brummie fans rubbing salt in the wounds made it worse. That and Barry Fry giving it the big'un when they had their promotion party in our house in the 94/95 season makes me feel a redemption is well overdue. It'd be great to secure our survival in the brum game and hammer the final nail in their relegation coffin at the same time

I had to look up what TF said, it was nothing, just something about being focussed on the play-offs and wanting to win.

And doesnt every side that relegates someone take the piss and sing the usual 'we'll meet again' chants?

Very weird lot, hope we do it again.
00:15, Tue 16 Apr
I’ve said many times that I’ve a couple of best mates from University from Huddersfield. I’ve always viewed them as tinpot, although I’m aware they’ve got history.

However, one of my old pals answered a question on Twitter last year - “who’s your most hated team?” His response? After teaching in Solihull for maybe 15 years? Birmingham City!!! Maybe they do have a hatred for us.
[youtube.com]

Into The Shadows 2024 Tour Dates -

17 Feb - Theatre Severn, Shrewsbury
2 Mar - Taachi Morris Arts Centre, Taunton
30 Mar - Prince Of Wales Theatre, Cannock
20 Apr - Brewhouse Arts Centre, Burton on Trent
7 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
8 June - Theatre On The Steps, Bridgnorth
28 Sept - Exmouth Pavilion
18 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
19 Oct - Garrick Theatre, Lichfield
00:27, Tue 16 Apr
The Fry season, they were in the play offs may have gone up a place if they beat us. They went up anyway in the play offs and had probably there best day out for most at Wembly. Bloke who posted that’s a strange one.

Going to be an atmosphere though. See how our players respond to it.
04:53, Tue 16 Apr
Put em on the list of FEA's 👍
05:13, Tue 16 Apr
I look forward to relegating them again in 12 days time.
07:11, Tue 16 Apr
BeauBarry
That last day was horrendous and I know you should speak ill of the dead but Trevor Francis was..... well let's just say he went down in my estimation that day; "do you feel sorry for Huddersfield"? "No!".

Kevin Keegan, as I live and breathe
08:03, Tue 16 Apr
When you look back, there's a lot of justifiable bad blood towards Birmingham.
That relegation was really tough to take but seeing/hearing the travelling brummie fans rubbing salt in the wounds made it worse. That and Barry Fry giving it the big'un when they had their promotion party in our house in the 94/95 season makes me feel a redemption is well overdue. It'd be great to secure our survival in the brum game and hammer the final nail in their relegation coffin at the same time

WHOddersfield are still salty because they were the zulus play thing in the 80's. Curtis doing press ups on the pitch also sent them over the edge.
08:03, Tue 16 Apr
BeauBarry

All seems a bit over dramatic to me, should Trevor (RIP) feel sorry for the opposition, no, its a game of football, you win, lose or draw.
Should we all feel sorry for beating the opposition, should Pocchetino feel sorry for beating Everton 6-0 last night after a huge point deduction?.
Take it on the chin, move on.
08:26, Tue 16 Apr
I thought that lacked repsect and at 3-0 he should have told the players to down tools and give them a chance.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
Robert Hopkins
I thought that lacked repsect and at 3-0 he should have told the players to down tools and give them a chance.

That’s certainly what Steve Cotterill would have expected.
08:31, Tue 16 Apr
Didn't they play something like D-Ream - Things Can Only Get Better at full time...?
09:13, Tue 16 Apr
eff them. And Lou Macari
They used to have very good, very funny match reports
HTAFC World's animated match reports were very funny. Do they still do them?
09:25, Tue 16 Apr
Probably they sneer at us because of their magnificent history from the Herbert Chapman era, when all we had was a runners up medal in the FA Cup. They are in that elite group of clubs with a fantastic history (Preston, Vile, Royal Engineers ….) that the successful teams of today such as Manchester City will never quite equal.