12:43, Tue 16 Apr
In what would be an embarrassing situation if it were true, suppose you have bought a ticket for an away game via another fan. You subsequently mislay/ lose the ticket, perhaps after a few beers, celebrating the previous weekend's victory. You would have checked everywhere you can think, of course. What would you do in this situation?
12:45, Tue 16 Apr
I'd try to not be a p**sy and just admit what had happened and ask if they could sort another in exchange for a few beers.
mad
12:48, Tue 16 Apr
Fess up. There's always always one ticket for any event anywhere if you are desperate. Pairs more awkward and the therefore at a premium but there's always one
13:00, Tue 16 Apr
The original buyer can get the ticket reissued.
Best thing to do would be to phone Blues with the details of the purchase to hand.
If they can't sort it they'll put you in touch with Rotherham.
Probably tell them the ticket was lost in the post rather than in a pub.
13:13, Tue 16 Apr
A few years back at Rotherham (0-0 under Rowett) I lost my ticket on the walk from the pub to the ground , went to their ticket office and they printed me a new one, done the same at Watford this season too.

You'd need to know his name and address though
13:33, Tue 16 Apr
Formerly Deckchair
In what would be an embarrassing situation if it were true, suppose you have bought a ticket for an away game via another fan. You subsequently mislay/ lose the ticket, perhaps after a few beers, celebrating the previous weekend's victory. You would have checked everywhere you can think, of course. What would you do in this situation?

Think this means.

Got pissed, lost ticket, WTF do I do now. HELP!!!!
Turn left when you get on a plane.
16:35, Tue 16 Apr
Oldham
I'd try to not be a p**sy and just admit what had happened and ask if they could sort another in exchange for a few beers.

Linked Image
16:54, Tue 16 Apr
Kings heath blue
A few years back at Rotherham (0-0 under Rowett) I lost my ticket on the walk from the pub to the ground , went to their ticket office and they printed me a new one, done the same at Watford this season too.

You'd need to know his name and address though

Blues will send a duplicate ticket confirmation email to the original buyer too.