16:00, Tue 16 Apr
The Keep Right On podcast answered supporters' burning Birmingham City questions after the 3-0 win over Coventry City

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
17:08, Tue 16 Apr
If Sunjic was willing to take a pay cut, would you give him a new deal?

BD: “As thrilled as I was with his performance, if Blues are going to move forward then no is the answer. Not for me. It’s time to get midfielders in like Paik who have ability on the ball. We need more complete central midfielders. I’m grateful but I can’t be doing a 180 after one performance

Vote Dick
18:25, Tue 16 Apr
Dick once said he breaks up play for both sides, perfectly summed up. The clamour for a new contract after one good performance is embarrassing.
18:27, Tue 16 Apr
Absolutely.

Proper footballers mean you don’t need the ratter.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
18:48, Tue 16 Apr
Rowett would keep him and I reckon Mowbray would too. I don't think that Ivan will entertain a 50 % pay cut though. I think he will end up back in the Bundesliga, unless Blackburn jump in for him.
19:10, Tue 16 Apr
foghorn leghorn
Rowett would keep him and I reckon Mowbray would too. I don't think that Ivan will entertain a 50 % pay cut though. I think he will end up back in the Bundesliga, unless Blackburn jump in for him.

Not convinced Mowbray would, he dropped him as soon as he had two players comfortable on the ball to pick in midfield.

Sunjic might not be keen on the Bundesliga, his last spell there didn't go well - probably see the teams a bit wary of him as well.
19:22, Tue 16 Apr
Can't see him in the bundesliga. I reckon someone in the championship will take him.
19:27, Tue 16 Apr
Step forward Johnnie Useless. I hope Ivan is as shit at Blackburn as he was for us. If half our rejects end up at ewood park I will be furious if they Finnish above us in the league.
19:31, Tue 16 Apr
He's not Finnish. He's only 27. And Croatian.
07:15, Wed 17 Apr
Tarquin
He's not Finnish. He's only 27. And Croatian.
he finnished on saturday
09:43, Wed 17 Apr
I see Pritchard mentioned in the headline, something about him I just do not like . Just comes across like a little gobby player who doesn't do much himself yet blames everyone around him. Played with people like him before.
When I arrive I am causing a Heatwave
I think once uncle Tony is back and we become a more footballer friendly side he will flourish

Hes obviously had a bust up with Rowett so I don’t think we will see him this season

Oh and I think we need goby little players too, we are too soft sometimes
so youll get on his back after his first mistake?

I mean, if he has been crap after 20 odd games, fair enough but give the bloke a chance.
In fairness to Pritchard he signed for a manager and a system he knows like the back of his hand, and ended up with someone who didn't want to be a manager and another who plays a completely contrasting style to what he's been used to. He's also picked up a few injuries along the way.

I'm reserving judgement until next season.
12:38, Wed 17 Apr
I wouldn't have him back on lower terms. The club needs a major re-fit he hasn't done a lot all season, not that many of them have, so for me it's Ta Ra Ivan good luck wherever you end up.