09:45, Wed 17 Apr
yep, not a fan of it at all, offer them discounts if we can’t sell out

The idea that some golds may not be able to go at this stage of the season doesn’t sit right

its doesn't sit right that anyone with a 'priority' away history / clubs class or st has missed out

that wasnt the deal at the start of the season
foghorn leghorn
There's no problem giving spare tix to OSC's if we haven't sold out our allocation. For games like this they shouldn't even get a sniff of one.

Our American overlords will do whatever it takes to raise revenue and build a bigger fan base. A lot of feathers will be ruffled on the journey.

There’s no problem with the club deciding to restructure how they distribute if they are transparent

I personally hope something is done about people retaining status by deliberately buying tickets they know they won’t use and selling on.

Agree a few feathers will be ruffled…,so be it for the greater good.

I would like transparency though
I get that, but my personally view is it shouldn’t come out of any allocation prior to away priority groups have had a sniff

Spike should also stop buying tickets to sell on too
09:48, Wed 17 Apr
Tbf there will never be enough tickets to sort out everyone with away priority

And as others have said its likely this was a popular game for box holders
My Blue Heaven
I get that, but my personally view is it shouldn’t come out of any allocation prior to away priority groups have had a sniff

I respect your personal view
I’m sure many agree with you and there are others who won’t

Maybe the club need to court a range of supporters views and decide a system themselves under these new owners

I’m hoping it’s on their agenda
09:50, Wed 17 Apr
Ayeayeoppyoppyaye
foghorn leghorn
There's no problem giving spare tix to OSC's if we haven't sold out our allocation. For games like this they shouldn't even get a sniff of one.

Our American overlords will do whatever it takes to raise revenue and build a bigger fan base. A lot of feathers will be ruffled on the journey.

There’s no problem with the club deciding to restructure how they distribute if they are transparent

I personally hope something is done about people retaining status by deliberately buying tickets they know they won’t use and selling on.

Sharing of references is also not right from plenty of angles. Some clubs have match day pick ups with id and/or other sanctions around this. If we are calling for the club to be transparent about ticket allocations, then other areas like this should be addressed too. Not a problem when games don’t sell out but becomes much more relevant when they do.
09:53, Wed 17 Apr
The current scheme works for most of the people most of the time. I can’t think of a fairer method. The people who put the hard yards in are the ones who get the tickets.

The club need to root out the handful who regularly sell on. It wouldn’t be too difficult.
09:56, Wed 17 Apr
bluepeter
Ayeayeoppyoppyaye
foghorn leghorn

Sharing of references is also not right from plenty of angles. Some clubs have match day pick ups with id and/or other sanctions around this. If we are calling for the club to be transparent about ticket allocations, then other areas like this should be addressed too. Not a problem when games don’t sell out but becomes much more relevant when they do.

The reselling on here is wrong. The tickets should be returned for resale by the club. I’m surprised the moderators and administrators allow it.
09:57, Wed 17 Apr
El Mayor
blues
Thongs
All gone to the new OSC’s

Imagine the meltdown if that were true

Some of the QPR tickets did
About 10
Gazball?
Nikola Zigic- FEA
As I understand it yeah.

Not sure if Tamworth got any, I didn't hear anything.

Can categorically confirm never asked for any and haven't been offered any.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
09:58, Wed 17 Apr
Bar giving out tickets at the ground or home clubs asking for ID it’s impossible to police it
10:05, Wed 17 Apr
Coventry Blues was offered nothing either.

For the Derbyshire OSC mentioned above was they tickets provided by the club, or references being used for members that couldn't go?
10:07, Wed 17 Apr
Ayeayeoppyoppyaye
My Blue Heaven

I respect your personal view
I’m sure many agree with you and there are others who won’t

Maybe the club need to court a range of supporters views and decide a system themselves under these new owners

I’m hoping it’s on their agenda

They are, there's something called Blues Matters ongoing. They invited people to apply to be on the panels back in January.
10:07, Wed 17 Apr
foghorn leghorn

this

if they are not being transparent about it then to me that says they know they shouldn't be doing it as its unfair
10:17, Wed 17 Apr
I am a aware of the Blues Matters

Hopefully ticketing distribution will be discussed

Cheers