10:19, Wed 17 Apr
There were 2,000 WBA tickets and they were snapped up extremely quickly. Same with QPR.
I think they both sold out to Austin Powers.

It's not at all a surprise they haven't reached silver.
From what I know anyone who is mates with a sponsor or box holder has been tapping them to get tickets to the last two games.
Is this fair? Not entirely, but it's also difficult. The box holders have the right to buy the tickets and hand them out as they like so it is difficult to complain.
10:24, Wed 17 Apr
If the OSCs have been offered tickets before/alongside platinum and gold away travel members it feels like an unnecessary own goal to me.

These are fans who were travelling up and down the country to support the team during the 22/23 season, before the bright lights of Knighthead and all the optimism that came with it.

If theyre going to offer away priority/ballots to OSCs, they should have left it until next season so that it could be properly communicated and then everyone would know where they stand. Some would still disagree with it, but doing it stealthily doesnt sit right at all.
10:32, Wed 17 Apr
Newbs
We don't have 2300 platinum and gold members so can't see it has sold out already

Someone on twitter saying we have 1,900 platinum members. He also mentions box holders are allowed up to 10 tickets each.

If all true it’s easy to see how the tickets have sold out.
10:33, Wed 17 Apr
Clapton
Newbs
We don't have 2300 platinum and gold members so can't see it has sold out already

Someone on twitter saying we have 1,900 platinum members. He also mentions box holders are allowed up to 10 tickets each.

It's absolutely true, where do you think the Albion tickets went?

Most games in the season it's not an issue but for ones like this where allocations are around this mark and everyone wants to go it is.
10:34, Wed 17 Apr
so its only platinum members who will be assured of tickets to big games with allocations of 2.5 or less

seen it at Albion and how Huddersfield

i'm not opposed to box holders having ticket priority but thats a bit shit if its the impact it has

as we're all saying...transparency please bcfc
10:35, Wed 17 Apr
My Blue Heaven
Box holders, oscs, and of course a few to street food vendors for their magnificent support
Players as well. All those mentioned could be 1000 plus
Tony Fantastico
10:36, Wed 17 Apr
Clapton
Newbs

I think there is around 1,500 platinum and gold members combined.
10:40, Wed 17 Apr
NouCamp
so its only platinum members who will be assured of tickets to big games with allocations of 2.5 or less

seen it at Albion and how Huddersfield

i'm not opposed to box holders having ticket priority but thats a bit shit if its the impact it has

as we're all saying...transparency please bcfc
How can they be transparent on who bought each ticket?
Players and sponsors are entitled to tickets. Same as box holders. For some games they’ll take them up. It happens at every club.
Tony Fantastico
10:40, Wed 17 Apr
On an ongoing basis it will be difficult if Blues are going to be more popular.
There are a lot of allocations that are 2-2,500 and t will be difficult to get tickets for many of them if you aren't already in the club.

It is a big change from the way it used to be. When I started going away regularly we often only took 4-500 to further matches and it was regularly POTD. There were very few games it was difficult to get tickets for and you didn't have to be a season ticket holder even to go to away local derbies.

It's only in the last few seasons that it has become more difficult to get tickets. This is partly down to smaller allocations. A number of teams (WBA, AVFC) have cut the away numbers significantly which is annoying, Particularly when there are empty sets at grounds that were sold out to away fans. My preference is for clubs to be told to sell tickets to away fans rather than keeping big empty areas.

It's both good and a bit of a shame. If you want to go to a local away game it means Leicester or Coventry if you aren't either already in or know someone who is ITK. It's only going to get worse as well.
It means the away support will remain the same people. We can't ever drop out or drop back in ticket buying. I don't know if there is a solution to this - Except everyone needs big grounds and away allocations of 6,000.
10:46, Wed 17 Apr
Suspect the empty areas will be on instruction from the police or safety groups though.

Cant see why the club wouldnt want to sell every ticket available if they could
10:47, Wed 17 Apr
People who go to every game should get tickets for every game. If you were at Cardiff, Hill and Blackburn in midweek I reckon you’ll be at Hudds. And I’m ok with that
Tony Fantastico
10:47, Wed 17 Apr
Even big allocations at Coventry look like a thing of the past.
They have cut there away allocation to around 2.5k for the last few teams that have been there.
10:48, Wed 17 Apr
HackneyBlue
Suspect the empty areas will be on instruction from the police or safety groups though.

Albion use the Marc Darcy tarpaulin as it pays more than fans would. Allegedly
Tony Fantastico
10:51, Wed 17 Apr
crikey, that’s a disgrace if true, fck the Albion

Can’t wait until they are our championship feeder club
10:52, Wed 17 Apr
HackneyBlue

Not strictly true.
Championship and premier league rules differ.
Baggies for instance only need to provide a minimum of 2k away tickets in the championship, hence why they net off more seats than needed with advertising banners.
When in the prem they have to make this segregation smaller as they have to provide a minimum of 10% of the stadium so around 2600-2700