10:52, Wed 17 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
HackneyBlue
Suspect the empty areas will be on instruction from the police or safety groups though.

Cant see why the club wouldnt want to sell every ticket available if they could
Albion use the Marc Darcy tarpaulin as it pays more than fans would. Allegedly

đź‘Ť beat me to it.
Sheep2
There were 2,000 WBA tickets and they were snapped up extremely quickly. Same with QPR.
I think they both sold out to Austin Powers.

It's not at all a surprise they haven't reached silver.
From what I know anyone who is mates with a sponsor or box holder has been tapping them to get tickets to the last two games.
Is this fair? Not entirely, but it's also difficult. The box holders have the right to buy the tickets and hand them out as they like so it is difficult to complain.

Should box holders get 8 tickets though? ( or it might be 10?) 3 or 4 tickets maybe, that's fair enough, take their family/friends

In theory a box holder can have their ticket and then hand out 7 ( or 9) to anyone, potentially to people
who haven't been to any games ( home or away) or worse, hand them ALL of them over to other people who are not deserving
They get the same amount as the capacity for the box

Most of the box costs are split unless they’re out through businesses

Some Players will have boxes too, Jude’s mom and dad had one through their business in the main stand

I think it’s fair enough the box and commercial lot get a fair share. Given the goal is to make money

I draw the line at osc getting them before silver holders though, especially if it’s instead of

If they were entitled to a ticket they’d have got one in the usual manner
That is the box holder's choice. One of the things they pay for is the right to buy match tickets. I think it is one ticket per box seat, and the boxes start around 10 people.
The box holders put a lot more in to the club than season ticket holders.
Maybe the club needs to look at restricting their allocation for popular games, but I doubt it.

It's not easy though. If there are more people wanting to go to away games than there are tickets some will be upset at missing out no matter how you allocate them.

The one thing I would do is change the online sales to 9 a.m. from 5 p.m. I don't think fans who aren't online should miss out on the chance to buy tickets.
Any gold member who could go online lost out on the opportunity to buy a ticket. That doesn't seem fair.
11:45, Wed 17 Apr
Probably cheaper to buy a cloth cap and hire a whippet for the day and head for t'home end.
11:50, Wed 17 Apr
bluearmyfaction
Probably cheaper to buy a cloth cap and hire a whippet for the day and head for t'home end.

That's what I'll be doing!
12:26, Wed 17 Apr
Westbo90
HackneyBlue
The two Yorkshire OSC’s have 53 members according to the site, so no more and probably a fair bit less if that’s where they’ve gone

Yorkshire osc having a field day with our last two away games.

If we stay up then Sheff Utd will be the only away game in Yorkshire next season
12:32, Wed 17 Apr
HackneyBlue
crikey, that’s a disgrace if true, fck the Albion

Can’t wait until they are our championship feeder club

We've cut allocations down for away teams to the minimum, why should we not expect everyone to do it to us?
12:34, Wed 17 Apr
Im responding to the suggestion that Albion use seating for advertising as it brings more money than selling the seats

I don’t care who does it, thats not right.
12:35, Wed 17 Apr
Yeah it's tin pot isn't it
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
12:39, Wed 17 Apr
Kimber
Westbo90
HackneyBlue
The two Yorkshire OSC’s have 53 members according to the site, so no more and probably a fair bit less if that’s where they’ve gone

If we stay up then Sheff Utd will be the only away game in Yorkshire next season

Worrabout 'Ull?
12:41, Wed 17 Apr
And Middlesbrough
12:41, Wed 17 Apr
Why?

If it’s commercial viable and limits away fans, I’d do the same.
12:57, Wed 17 Apr
Sheep2
Kimber
Westbo90
HackneyBlue

Worrabout 'Ull?

Humberside
12:58, Wed 17 Apr
Teesside.