Tony Fantastico
15:12, Wed 17 Apr
pretty sure they've already confirmed its not changing

was a tweet from Supporter Services i think
15:12, Wed 17 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
That’s the same for every club though.
Why change the fairest system going?

I've heard, don't know if it's true, that they are looking at changing to a points based system so, for instance, Hull away on a Tuesday night would be worth more points than the Baggies on a Saturday.
15:16, Wed 17 Apr
Doesn’t stop people buying a ticket and not using it for the Hull game.
The system is fine
Tony Fantastico
15:17, Wed 17 Apr
HackneyBlue
pretty sure they've already confirmed its not changing

was a tweet from Supporter Services i think
Hope so 👍
Tony Fantastico
15:21, Wed 17 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
The system is fine

I agree, although I reserve my right to change my mind if I can't get a ticket 😆
15:24, Wed 17 Apr
Polo
Rab C Nesbitt
That’s the same for every club though.
Why change the fairest system going?

I've heard, don't know if it's true, that they are looking at changing to a points based system so, for instance, Hull away on a Tuesday night would be worth more points than the Baggies on a Saturday.

You get the points/ membership at least in part to go to WBA, not for going to WBA.

It's just a different way of measuring the same thing. I don't really see the advantage of a points system. It will still be mostly the same people buying the same tickets.
The issue is that there aren't enough tickets to go round for some games.
Polo
Rab C Nesbitt
The system is fine

I agree, although I reserve my right to change my mind if I can't get a ticket 😆
😁
Tony Fantastico
👍
Tony Fantastico
15:51, Wed 17 Apr
As a member of the halesowen OSC, I think it's more than fair that we get given the vast majority of tickets for baggies away next season, with us being the closest geographical supporters club to west brom.
16:13, Wed 17 Apr
Westbo90
HackneyBlue
Suspect the empty areas will be on instruction from the police or safety groups though.

Cant see why the club wouldnt want to sell every ticket available if they could

Not strictly true.
Championship and premier league rules differ.
Baggies for instance only need to provide a minimum of 2k away tickets in the championship, hence why they net off more seats than needed with advertising banners.
When in the prem they have to make this segregation smaller as they have to provide a minimum of 10% of the stadium so around 2600-2700

👍

In the Premier League, the away club gets a minimum of 3,000 tickets unless the stadium capacity is less than 30,000, then the home club has to provide at least 10% of that capacity. So a 25,000 capacity means at least 2,500.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
16:18, Wed 17 Apr
Our biggest problem is those platinum members that absolutely should not be platinum members.

You see the same names every week saying they have 2/3 platinum refs available. They are gatekeeping higher levels of membership from everyone.

The club can see them posting it on twitter under their ticket details tweet and should cancel their memberships.

I dont think ID would work though. Things change in life and people suddenly aren't able to make a certain game they had every intention of going to. They should quite rightly be able to pass that ticket onto their friends.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
16:30, Wed 17 Apr
absolutley this i know a platinum who will be platinum next season who has been to hardly any games this season, all helped by a certain group.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years
16:42, Wed 17 Apr
Robert Hopkins
absolutley this i know a platinum who will be platinum next season who has been to hardly any games this season, all helped by a certain group.
But it’s a tiny percentage of people and they’d be there under any system
Tony Fantastico
17:39, Wed 17 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Robert Hopkins
But it’s a tiny percentage of people and they’d be there under any system

The wouldn't be there under a system that automatically cancels their membership
The intellectual saviour of the masses.