17:44, Wed 17 Apr
Ser Tait
Rab C Nesbitt
Robert Hopkins
absolutley this i know a platinum who will be platinum next season who has been to hardly any games this season, all helped by a certain group.
But it’s a tiny percentage of people and they’d be there under any system

The wouldn't be there under a system that automatically cancels their membership
Why would anyone want that system?
Tony Fantastico
18:02, Wed 17 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Ser Tait
Rab C Nesbitt
Robert Hopkins
absolutley this i know a platinum who will be platinum next season who has been to hardly any games this season, all helped by a certain group.

The wouldn't be there under a system that automatically cancels their membership

Why would anyone want a system that cancels the platinum membership of people who go to five away games and practically tout the rest of them?

Is that a serious question Rab?
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
18:10, Wed 17 Apr
Ser Tait
Rab C Nesbitt
Ser Tait
Rab C Nesbitt
Robert Hopkins

Why would anyone want a system that cancels the platinum membership of people who go to five away games and practically tout the rest of them?

Put proof up of people who go to 5 games but tout the rest….
How many games can you miss and pass tickets on btw as you’ve said it’s ok if plans change?
Truth is people are desperate to moan about a system that’s the best system. I’ve been to every league game and plan on going to the last 3. Midweek games away are the ones you will see the same faces pretty much at each one. The system is fine
Tony Fantastico
18:51, Wed 17 Apr
I agree no need to revamp the whole thing. Ive been to 3 away games this season so would never expect to be in the running for these important games with low allocations.

The OSC thing needs to be cleared up though, seeing some on twitter saying they only get a shot at tickets just before they go on general sale. No issue with that but someone on here suggested different.
19:23, Wed 17 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Ser Tait
Rab C Nesbitt
Ser Tait
Rab C Nesbitt
Robert Hopkins

Put proof up of people who go to 5 games but tout the rest….
How many games can you miss and pass tickets on btw as you’ve said it’s ok if plans change?
Truth is people are desperate to moan about a system that’s the best system. I’ve been to every league game and plan on going to the last 3. Midweek games away are the ones you will see the same faces pretty much at each one. The system is fine

I agree it's a great system. However, go under every ticket information tweet. You see the same platinum members offering out references.

This is nothing against the proper platinum members, and agree whenever I go midweek aways it's generally the same people.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
08:57, Thu 18 Apr
BeauBarry
I agree no need to revamp the whole thing. Ive been to 3 away games this season so would never expect to be in the running for these important games with low allocations.

The OSC thing needs to be cleared up though, seeing some on twitter saying they only get a shot at tickets just before they go on general sale. No issue with that but someone on here suggested different.

I agree. I don't think the OSCs should be prioritised ahead of platinum, gold or silver, as these members go to around half the away games on average, which is a big commitment. I also think anyone who openly touts away tickets just to retain their status should have their membership cancelled immediately.
09:38, Thu 18 Apr
Platinum and Gold members get their tickets first and are looked after by the club. Fact.
Any small amount of tickets that go to OSC members will be sorted after this. I know this.
09:57, Thu 18 Apr
Just had a call from the Blues offering me a ticket as I'm a Gold member. I didn't buy at the time as I thought it would go to silver and I needed one for my son.
11:25, Thu 18 Apr
Did you ask how many were left?
12:22, Thu 18 Apr
No but I tried to get one for my son and they weren't having it
12:37, Thu 18 Apr
Platinum and Gold members get their tickets first and are looked after by the club. Fact.
Any small amount of tickets that go to OSC members will be sorted after this. I know this.

What makes the OSC's deserving of any away priority? Give them tickets for home games, or away games when the demand runs dry.
foghorn leghorn

What makes the OSC's deserving of any away priority? Give them tickets for home games, or away games when the demand runs dry.

Exactly!

I am going to set up an Acocks Green OSC with just me as a member, I'll be going to every big away game then
Bordesley not Small Heath
foghorn leghorn

Exactly!

I am going to set up an Acocks Green OSC with just me as a member, I'll be going to every big away game then

Yeah, good luck with that mate
Bordesley not Small Heath
foghorn leghorn

Exactly!

That's not how it works, unless Hall Green United get promoted to the championship.

OSC's have been given a tiny amount of tickets for their local games, probably less than one or two corporate boxes.
Gazball?
OSC's have been given a tiny amount of tickets for their local games, probably less than one or two corporate boxes.

Derby isn't local to huddersfield or Rotherham.