23:28, Tue 16 Apr
Pompey back up

Bolton could really have done with the win tonight, but would probably come up through the play offs
01:01, Wed 17 Apr
I think the Stockport County manager is excellent, won promotions over many leagues, back to back with Stockport from the National league now upto League 1
07:04, Wed 17 Apr
I like fratton park nice old fashioned ground. How long has it taken them to recover from loveable Arry spending more than they could afford? Must be almost 15 years? I remember smashing them 5-0 at ours thinking we'd be safe and it was us who went down.

They can stick their bell though
07:19, Wed 17 Apr
After being a local resident between 2015-2020 my second team Forest Green relegated last night after a horrific 2 years and a 6-0 drubbing on Saturday (less than 2 years after taking the L2 Championship).
Really don't think the rot will stop here and expect the drop to National South in a year. A very quick rise and an even faster fall, just hope blues can save me now from a second relegation.
07:37, Wed 17 Apr
Has the owner decided he's bored of it now?
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Probably glued himself to a road somewhere

Grass shagger
07:49, Wed 17 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Has the owner decided he's bored of it now?

Think he will step away to focus on becoming an Labour MP which is his next dream and get one over on arch rival Siobbhan Bailly (Con) & win the area back for Labour, can see the club going into a 'managed decline' due to its staggering losses and ownership possibly switching to his son 'Mini Vince' during this period.
09:24, Wed 17 Apr
sandpit72
After being a local resident between 2015-2020 my second team Forest Green relegated last night after a horrific 2 years and a 6-0 drubbing on Saturday (less than 2 years after taking the L2 Championship).
Really don't think the rot will stop here and expect the drop to National South in a year. A very quick rise and an even faster fall, just hope blues can save me now from a second relegation.

I think our old friend Wurzel deserves some of the credit for taking them down.
10:50, Wed 17 Apr
Are Forest Green still planning to spend £100m on yet another new stadium?
11:01, Wed 17 Apr
Kimber
Are Forest Green still planning to spend £100m on yet another new stadium?

Yes like Blues were planning to sign Diego Maradona.
21:35, Wed 17 Apr
I am pleased for Pompey, proper old fashioned, working class club with a very loyal following that travel well. And they all think the bell man is a knob if you speak to any of their fans.
09:24, Thu 18 Apr
Stale mince and stevie cotterill a perfect match, and a perfect ending.
16:57, Thu 18 Apr
Go Home Bodger
I am pleased for Pompey, proper old fashioned, working class club with a very loyal following that travel well. And they all think the bell man is a knob if you speak to any of their fans.

It was nice to see the local kids decked out in blue with their Pompey flags on the school run yesterday morning
18:36, Thu 18 Apr
thethinblueline
Pompey back up

Bolton could really have done with the win tonight, but would probably come up through the play offs

How's maghomas brother playing. His base stats seem to suggest he will be ready to step up to championship football next season.
18:44, Thu 18 Apr
Thought it was his son?