00:25, Wed 17 Apr
[twitter.com]

Looking for this one that was re-released last year in an M or an L. PM me if you have one for sale
02:15, Wed 17 Apr
Someone kindly told me they sell them here:

[www.scoredraw.com]
09:24, Wed 17 Apr
yeehaw
Someone kindly told me they sell them here:

[www.scoredraw.com]

If you go on 3Retro and use code 3RETRO10 you can get it with a 10% discount
09:26, Wed 17 Apr
[www.3retro.com]

Or score draw website
09:35, Wed 17 Apr
Yep, it’s a sister site too so all good
10:46, Wed 17 Apr
I have one of the original ones from 93-94 I could possibly let go of, in a medium size. It won't be in pristine condition like the new/reissued version though.

Let me know if you are interested.
16:16, Wed 17 Apr
Thanks folks, appreciate that. Are Admiral and Scoredraw affiliated then? The 94 away kit just released appears to be quite different in production to the 93 home top here.
16:26, Wed 17 Apr
Yes. They’ve got the license agreement with them and pony etc

What do you mean by different?

They are spot on replicas
17:45, Wed 17 Apr
My Blue Heaven

Oh really? Okay. Pleased to hear they are such good quality. I don't really do kits but the 93 and 94 seasons tops have such good memories attached to them. Hope they remake the yellow 93 away with the vertical blue stripes. One of my faves that.
17:47, Wed 17 Apr
Well after my feedback and others hard work in providing the link, you better buy one and send a selfie to us
17:57, Wed 17 Apr
Be careful what you wish for. Several on here will confirm I have a face for radio. And it's aged 10 years since they've last seen it.
17:58, Wed 17 Apr
Too half and bare legs is fine
17:58, Wed 17 Apr
yeehaw
My Blue Heaven

Oh really? Okay. Pleased to hear they are such good quality. I don't really do kits but the 93 and 94 seasons tops have such good memories attached to them. Hope they remake the yellow 93 away with the vertical blue stripes. One of my faves that.

My favourite away shirt. Got it in the loft. I can fit into it if I lube up first.
17:59, Wed 17 Apr
We went down in 93/94, lost v Villa in the LC, but I suppose the last 10 games were great...not so much the previous 36...
18:01, Wed 17 Apr
number8
We went down in 93/94, lost v Villa in the LC, but I suppose the last 10 games were great...not so much the previous 36...

More about the family members I used to go down with who have since passed. I don't remember much about the football at all.