08:07, Wed 17 Apr
Sorry if this was posted elsewhere but I found it interesting. Wheels is from about 2.50 on.

08:24, Wed 17 Apr
Drive thru here as well for anyone who's not been on site.

[www.google.com]
08:27, Wed 17 Apr
St. Andrews looks magnificent. Maybe we should stay...?
12:26, Wed 17 Apr
Drive thru here as well for anyone who's not been on site.

[www.google.com]

Oh that's impressive thinking, going back to the old maps .... just shows how big the site is
12:29, Wed 17 Apr
Could make something quite magnificent with that bridge/gate
12:30, Wed 17 Apr
St. Andrews looks magnificent. Maybe we should stay...?

Just no! Why would anyone want to stay in a small cramped stadium where one of the stands dates back to the mid 20th century and the other 3 stands are nowhere near able to provide the type of experience customers expect in 2024.

Get rid.
12:37, Wed 17 Apr
My Blue Heaven

Also highlights some of the issues of the site with the railway bridge being to low to bring through large coaches or TV support vehicles, lowering the road without affecting the mainline railway will probably be the solution.
12:43, Wed 17 Apr
My Blue Heaven

Also highlights some of the issues of the site with the railway bridge being to low to bring through large coaches or TV support vehicles, lowering the road without affecting the mainline railway will probably be the solution.

Or just access the site from the Garrison La/ Bordesley Green La sides and the clearance isn't an issue.
13:22, Wed 17 Apr
i want to know where the 12 acres are?
13:38, Wed 17 Apr

12 acres?

[ibb.co]

Do you mean the smaller pockets of land also purchased by Knighthead shown on the photo in the link?
14:18, Wed 17 Apr
lowercaser

12 acres?

[ibb.co]

Do you mean the smaller pockets of land also purchased by Knighthead shown on the photo in the link?
not sure, he said another 12,so is that included in the picture?
14:24, Wed 17 Apr
3asygroove
lowercaser

12 acres?

[ibb.co]

Look at the picture.

Theres wheels (big area) 40+ acres
Medco House marked M (7 acres)
Then there are at least 29 other small areas marked (and labelled with title numbers).. the 12 acres are these 29 areas.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
14:33, Wed 17 Apr
B_C_F_C
3asygroove
lowercaser

12 acres?

[ibb.co]

Look at the picture.

Theres wheels (big area) 40+ acres
Medco House marked M (7 acres)
Then there are at least 29 other small areas marked (and labelled with title numbers).. the 12 acres are these 29 areas.
thanks,
16:09, Wed 17 Apr
What would the relative size of St Andrews be if plonked onto that map of Wheels, anyone got an idea?
16:10, Wed 17 Apr
Rags will be fuming

He’s done a few maps showing the ground fits in about 3 times minimum