D.S
09:49, Wed 17 Apr
Just been online to check if Norwich tickets are on sale yet and saw "Bluesfest" on 11th May, £5 per ticket.

Anyone know what this is?
09:57, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
Don't know, but looks like Dugarry will be involved somehow.
D.S
10:00, Wed 17 Apr
Yeah just seen the Tweet. Intruiged.
10:04, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
Whatever it is it starts at 3pm (K/o is at 1230). Hope its good, hope it sells well. Norwich ought to be a sell out and with this added on to the back of that it will be a handy bit of revenue generated.
10:05, Wed 17 Apr
Will be to do with the new fanzones I'd imagine.
X-ray
Whatever it is it starts at 3pm (K/o is at 1230). Hope its good, hope it sells well. Norwich ought to be a sell out and with this added on to the back of that it will be a handy bit of revenue generated.

Norwich is the 4th, this is the week after the season ends
Happy Clapper
No they're selling individual seats in the kop.
10:06, Wed 17 Apr
Ah yeah, didn't spot that
WreckTangle
Don't know, but looks like Dugarry will be involved somehow.

Finally replacing Che?
10:19, Wed 17 Apr
[www.bcfc.com]

Looks like it's a charity kick about. I might go if the weather is nice.
10:19, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
Charity match involving Dugarry 👍
10:26, Wed 17 Apr
I wonder if he'll do some magic tricks like that disappearing act he did at villa park.
11:01, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
The past stars will be sharing the pitch with a raft of celebrity faces, including Love Island’s Toby Aromolaran and Tyrique Hyde, Married At First Sight UK’s Georges Berthonneau and Arthur Poremba, Eastenders actors Dean Gaffney, Ricky Groves and Gary Lucy, The Only Way is Essex star Dan Osbourne, European gold medalist sprinter Dwain Chambers, and TikTok influencer Shane from "The Coles" family.

Sod that.
11:05, Wed 17 Apr
Has the word "celebrity" ever had a looser meaning. I hope they raise a ton of cash but who the feck are those people
Turn left when you get on a plane.
11:06, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
Juke testimonial?
Gazball?