10:17, Wed 17 Apr
They sacked their manager Leam Richardson and assistant Rob Kelly, 3 days before their game against us.

[www.themillers.co.uk]
10:19, Wed 17 Apr
That's bonkers on a Blues scale that it.
...FFS, new manager bounce incoming 🤣🤣🤣😤😤

Seriously though, what is the fecking point of doing this now, with three games to go 🤐😤
10:20, Wed 17 Apr
Good or bad for us ?
10:20, Wed 17 Apr
jaspersbovril
Good or bad for us ?

Yes
What did the Knights in White satin?
10:22, Wed 17 Apr
1-0 win incoming for them.
Tam
10:22, Wed 17 Apr
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...FFS, new manager bounce incoming 🤣🤣🤣😤😤

Seriously though, what is the fecking point of doing this now, with three games to go 🤐😤

I suppose that, being already relegated, there's no point in keeping the manager on for another couple of weeks if they've decided that he's going. It will also give them a couple of weeks head start in terms of thinking about a replacement.
Make Blues Great Again
10:24, Wed 17 Apr
If there's a record for most new manager bounces faced in a season, we must be close. I swear it happened last year as well.

Swansea, Watford and now Rotherham all since January.
jaspersbovril
Good or bad for us ?

Indifferent in my opinion, likely someone from within takes the next 3 games. No 'new manager bounce' as such and the players still have nothing to play for.
10:29, Wed 17 Apr
They didn’t have a manager last time we played them and we were comfortably second best that day.
Buy my novel (if you want to of course), The Loneliness That Others Call Freedom by Steven Vaughan. Available in both Kindle and paperback format.
[www.amazon.co.uk]

@stevanderman
Their fans will probs my celebrate if we beat them

They hate Wednesday
10:32, Wed 17 Apr
We have no idea how this will impact them

Could make them play with freedom and improve

Could make some toss it off cause they're not even playing for the manager who's gonna be helping to hand out the contracts

Either way, we still have better players and more to play for
Happy Clapper
D.S
10:33, Wed 17 Apr
I think we all know how this goes.

It won't be settled by Norwich, will it?
10:34, Wed 17 Apr
Stoke as well?
10:36, Wed 17 Apr
Everyone remember that caretaker manager bounce we got after sacking Lee Clark? Couldn’t believe the bounce we got at home to Bournemouth with no manager.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.