14:12, Wed 17 Apr
Rotherham have won more points at home this season than we've won away. It's not going to be an easy game - we've won 3 of our 21 games away and only drew a further 3. We lost the remaining 15.
14:12, Wed 17 Apr
HackneyBlue
Evans leaving Stevenage who still have an outside chance of the playoffs to manage 3 zombie games for Rotherham seems very odd.

you'd wait til the summer surely

Their chances basically ended last night, would imagine this has been lined up for a while and last night has meant the trigger has been pulled. Gives him 3 games to look at the players and plan for next season
Happy Clapper
14:16, Wed 17 Apr
They ended on Saturday after their loss but yeah it’ll have been lined up since then.

He”ll get max one and a half days training with them, doesn’t change much.
Gazball?
14:17, Wed 17 Apr
HackneyBlue
Evans leaving Stevenage who still have an outside chance of the playoffs to manage 3 zombie games for Rotherham seems very odd.

you'd wait til the summer surely

££££££££££'s
14:22, Wed 17 Apr
Petebaldwin
Rotherham have won more points at home this season than we've won away. It's not going to be an easy game - we've won 3 of our 21 games away and only drew a further 3. We lost the remaining 15.

Won 4 Drew 7 Lost 10

Only winning 4 home games, not great.
14:25, Wed 17 Apr
Madeira Blue
Petebaldwin

Won 4 Drew 7 Lost 10

Still a better home record than our away record.

Evans is insufferable but he’ll get them right up for it, even if their fans would rather throw the game
14:27, Wed 17 Apr
Wagner’s Dream
They ended on Saturday after their loss but yeah it’ll have been lined up since then.

He”ll get max one and a half days training with them, doesn’t change much.

defo. Evans' appointment is them preparing for the new season at League One, with currently noting to fight for & just seeing the season out. The last 3 games for them is basically for him to oversee which players would fit in their squad next season.

I know when it comes to manager bounce for the opposition, we tend to not do well, but honestly i don't think nothing has changed for us,
I think we'd still managed to get a comfortable win against them personally.
14:29, Wed 17 Apr
David Xavis
I hope we murder (not literally) the big fat horrible yorkshire pudding.
He’s Scottish ain’t he?
Tony Fantastico
14:34, Wed 17 Apr
AmyT-FEA
Madeira Blue
Petebaldwin

Won 4 Drew 7 Lost 10

Still a better home record than our away record.

Evans is insufferable but he’ll get them right up for it, even if their fans would rather throw the game
2 horrible dug outs on Saturday.
Will make me miss Mowbray more
Tony Fantastico
Tam
14:48, Wed 17 Apr
Tam
Tam
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...FFS, new manager bounce incoming 🤣🤣🤣😤😤

Seriously though, what is the fecking point of doing this now, with three games to go 🤐😤

I suppose that, being already relegated, there's no point in keeping the manager on for another couple of weeks if they've decided that he's going. It will also give them a couple of weeks head start in terms of thinking about a replacement.

They were quicker than I thought. 😁
Make Blues Great Again
14:58, Wed 17 Apr
This is going to be a very tough game. We need be very motivated to start quickly. An early goal takes the pressure off us and demoralises them.
14:58, Wed 17 Apr
BlueSteve
This is going to be a very tough game. We're ghave to be very motivated to start quickly. An early goal takes the pressure off us and demoralises them.

This is the key.

Nick an early goal and they fold I reckon. We HAVE to win this though.
15:02, Wed 17 Apr
David Xavis
BlueSteve
This is going to be a very tough game. We're ghave to be very motivated to start quickly. An early goal takes the pressure off us and demoralises them.

This is the key.

Nick an early goal and they fold I reckon. We HAVE to win this though.
Not if we beat Hudds and Narch
Tony Fantastico
15:02, Wed 17 Apr
I’m not bothered about this at all. They’re still shite and Steve Evans is a prick who’s a shit manager. Nothing will change and I fully expect us to win.
15:09, Wed 17 Apr
Coventry was billed as a very tough game. If we can't beat a relegated side then we don't deserve to stay up imo. 2