Couldn't say, I'd be lynched.
17:04, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
Welcome back Nat 👍
Tony Fantastico
17:10, Wed 17 Apr
Formerly Deckchair
And Blackburn?

It seems a bit of an odd decision seeing as they've stuck with Richardson for this long. He's also got experience of promotion from League One so I thought they'd give him a crack at next season.

Guessing number 1 target was Evans and when Stevenage promotion out the picture then they acted.

They’ll have motivation but they’re still sh*t.

Knowing our players we’ll draw the next 2 and then beat Norwich.
D.S
17:10, Wed 17 Apr
I'm not Nat, promise.
17:13, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
You can be whoever you want to be mate
Tony Fantastico
D.S
17:17, Wed 17 Apr
Thanks..
17:20, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
Sunik 2.0
Gazball?
17:23, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
They haven't appointed him in an attempt to stave off relegation or save their season, he hasn't got to re-ignite the team. It's all about next season and what does it matter if they lose their last three games whilst he tries out different formations and players?

Whether this actually improves them is another matter.

As for new manager bounces, as someone has already pointed out, we've had Rooney (loss), Mowbray (just about scraped a draw) and Rowett (loss) this season, excluding caretakers.
17:26, Wed 17 Apr
The stats apparently don't back up 'new manager bounce' but Evans is the type of manager who is likely to get a reaction from the players. Still, we do the right things, with the extra quality, and we'll win.
17:28, Wed 17 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt

Rab do you have something to tell us
17:31, Wed 17 Apr
Formerly Deckchair
The stats apparently don't back up 'new manager bounce' but Evans is the type of manager who is likely to get a reaction from the players. Still, we do the right things, with the extra quality, and we'll win.

I think a new manager bounce assumes a team isn't playing at their best already, Rotherham's issue seemed more about ability than desire. There is a decent chance of a new manager splat rather than bounce, as we got when Rooney came in for Eustace.
17:33, Wed 17 Apr
AmyT-FEA
Rab C Nesbitt

Lots. Even though I’m a very open book
Tony Fantastico
18:28, Wed 17 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
AmyT-FEA
Rab C Nesbitt

Lots. Even though I’m a very open book

😁
23:35, Wed 17 Apr
Given how erratic our team has been recently, I hope this news helps fully focus the squad.

If there was an inkling in the players minds that they can go and walk over Rotherham, this should put a pin in it. Steve Evans has done a great job at Stevenge since he went there.

Loan players aside, 12 out of their 22 players have contracts ending this season. As others have said, contracts and pride to play for.

We will deserve to go down if we don't beat them though. They've shown such a lack of quality consistently this season.