12:21, Wed 17 Apr
Will your opinion of him have changed from what you thought of him 12 months ago?
12:25, Wed 17 Apr
Nope,say thanks,wish him the best for the future.
Can't wait for uncle Tony to come back.
Looking forward to seeing what kind of footballer he brings in this summer.
12:27, Wed 17 Apr
burton870
Will your opinion of him have changed from what you thought of him 12 months ago?

Not really, never been a massive fan of him but hes a decent manager for a mid to lower champ side and I dont think that changes based on where we finish now.
12:28, Wed 17 Apr
The Artist

Exactly.

And even if Mowbray doesn't end up coming back - I'd rather still say goodbye to Rowett again.

Nothing has changed.
12:30, Wed 17 Apr
Nope

Assuming he completes the job I'll be grateful and I'll be fine with Wagner handing over a nice bonus... but that is where that story should end, regardless whether Tony Mowbray is fit enough to come back or not.
12:32, Wed 17 Apr
Exactly, say thanks, commission a Gary Rowett Memorial Wind Vane (located in his beloved Derby) and move on
D.S
12:33, Wed 17 Apr
My opinion was that he should never have been sacked and that decision started an unnecessary decline then.

If he keeps us up then he obtains legendary status. If TM does decide he's had enough, Rowett is the man to step in and solidify us in the league.
12:34, Wed 17 Apr
burton870

No.

If he keeps us up he’ll have done what we asked him to, and I’d thank him for it, but we either have Mowbray returning in the summer, or we need a new permanent manager and we’d need to be more ambitious than Rowett.
12:35, Wed 17 Apr
No, he’s competent, he’s a mid table manager.

We need and want better.

If he keeps us up, it’s a great achievement for him and he will get a good pick of jobs elsewhere in the summer

Goodbye and thanks
12:36, Wed 17 Apr
D.S
He’s hasn’t kept us up yet. On Mowbray I have a feeling he won’t be coming back, just suspect that his ill health will have changed his life priorities
12:37, Wed 17 Apr
No. I've always rated him as a manager. His stats are objectively good over 500 games. He's a solid manager who gets 1.5 points per game.

I want Mowbray to come back and lead us to promotion playing the football we saw glimpses of earlier in the season.
12:46, Wed 17 Apr
burton870

I expected him to keep us up, so no.

It will have confirmed my opinion of him - a decent manager who can do a good job.
12:48, Wed 17 Apr
Spike
The Artist

Exactly.

And even if Mowbray doesn't end up coming back - I'd rather still say goodbye to Rowett again.

Nothing has changed.
This and this. Both spot on.
Forward
Tony Fantastico
12:51, Wed 17 Apr
El Mayor
Nope

Assuming he completes the job I'll be grateful and I'll be fine with Wagner handing over a nice bonus... but that is where that story should end, regardless whether Tony Mowbray is fit enough to come back or not.

I agree with this almost 100% but I think I'd bump up "be grateful" to "be extremely grateful and a little impressed", but, yeah, bye bye.
12:51, Wed 17 Apr
Spike
The Artist

Exactly.

Nothing has changed.

Yep - this.