15:05, Wed 17 Apr
Outspoken BirminghamLive columnist Tom Ross has his says on Birmingham City's run in

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
15:17, Wed 17 Apr
It was a great win against Cov but let’s judge the players desire after the remaining games. It was only 7 days ago they played with no desire. There’s a long way to go.
I'm not sure this really applies to this season. We've got the most talented squad we've had in years. It's about a balance between ability and desire, surely.

*I haven't read the article
17:00, Wed 17 Apr
100%, Cardiff performance was embarrassing, Coventry performance was terrific

Let's wait and see which Blues turns up over the next 3 games before making any forgone conclusions
Outspoken BirminghamLive columnist Tom Ross.....

...feckin joke, couldn't get his tongue out to be outspoken 😤😤
17:24, Wed 17 Apr
It annoys me that it’s simplified and all put down to desire. Moving to 442 with Roberts up front and putting Bielik at centre back completely transformed the team.
Happy Clapper
17:27, Wed 17 Apr
I certainly think the Coventry result was related to them being more open than Cardiff, Watford, Boro etc.
19:24, Wed 17 Apr
Ability clearly isn't an issue with this lot, its psychological.

Unsurprising that a 'gerrit forward ' type like Ross fails to see that.

A couple of good leaders on the pitch and clear management and this lot should be well up the league.
The cold never bothered me anyway
21:53, Wed 17 Apr
Formerly Deckchair
I certainly think the Coventry result was related to them being more open than Cardiff, Watford, Boro etc.

Yeah and that, it makes a big difference, there are so many factors that impact the result. You can bet your last pound that if we don’t win on Saturday there will be loads saying the players don’t care and weren’t trying, it’s really silly.
Happy Clapper
22:07, Wed 17 Apr
Complete horse shit.
I'm not sure this really applies to this season. We've got the most talented squad we've had in years. It's about a balance between ability and desire, surely.

*I haven't read the article

I have to agree re the quality of the squad, I hope it's not ripped apart too much with quality replacements for those who go.
23:20, Wed 17 Apr
Yes quite.
07:38, Thu 18 Apr
Le Mod
Formerly Deckchair

Yeah and that, it makes a big difference, there are so many factors that impact the result. You can bet your last pound that if we don’t win on Saturday there will be loads saying the players don’t care and weren’t trying, it’s really silly.
Coventry aside we find scoring goals difficult. This coupled with the likelihood that Rotherham will try to defend deep and keep it tight will mean a different sort of performance will be required on Saturday. I am hopeful but not especially confident.
08:55, Thu 18 Apr
Yeah, we know that this is gonna be a different game, more similar to the Cardiff one, where the oppo will let us have it and will frustrate. Hopefully we find a way, the two up top will help
Happy Clapper
09:23, Thu 18 Apr
If they do set up like that I think a change of shape and playing two players up front would help.

I'd play Bacuna and Stansfield as strikers and then Dembele wide left.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H