20:26, Wed 17 Apr
Anyone watched? Thoughts? A very well made series.

Interesting if anyone has got into this without playing the games prior (you older types).
20:28, Wed 17 Apr
Have never played the games as they look like proper graft, but will watch the series and let you know what I think.

Just finishing Shogun, which is ace.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
20:29, Wed 17 Apr
Yeah, big fan of the games. Been so let down by adaptations recently (Cowboy Bebop especially) that I didn't have much hope for this. But after a bit of a slow start it was fantastic.

Lots of care taken to be true to the lore. Lots of small details - props that must have cost an arm and a leg to build that are only shown in the background of a shot for a few seconds. They built on the existing lore as well, which was pretty cool.
I have just finished it, I have never played the game but as a sci fi show I really enjoyed it and I thought the storyline was very good. Walton Goggins is a top actor and plays his role convincingly
23:07, Wed 17 Apr
I’m 70 next month, so one of those ‘older types’, but was an avid fan of the game. Fallout 4 was my favourite.

I’ve done two episodes of the series and while there are things I love about it, including the 50s soundtrack and its general quirkiness, I’m still getting into it.

Ella Purnell is something special and worth the viewing time alone, but I’m not ready to say whether it will keep me hooked for the whole series. I hope it does.
The games were ace BTW. Well certainly Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

I've only watched two episodes so far. Enjoyed the first but found the second very ponderous.
00:03, Thu 18 Apr
Could never get into the games, bit too slow for me. Will give this a watch though
Gazball?
05:16, Thu 18 Apr
Loved the games so tried to start watching it on Sunday. Turns out I was way too hungover and kept falling asleep so I've given up until I get a non-hungover day off work. The young, gaming mad kid at work keeps spoilering it now...
I started watching it because of Walton Goggins being in it, but enjoyed the series for the storyline as much as Walton. Never played the game either.

If anyone else enjoyed Goggins in this, you want to give some of his other TV dramas a go like Justified, The Shield, Sons Of Anarchy & The Righteous Gemstones to name but a few
08:30, Thu 18 Apr
Big fan of Fallout 4, will deffo be watching the series.
Up the feckin Blues
09:33, Thu 18 Apr
Massive fan of Fallout 3/4 and New Vegas, love the soundtracks on these games so much so am hoping it's similar in the series

Will crack on with it this weekend
10:09, Thu 18 Apr
Inspector Montalbano
I have just finished it, I have never played the game but as a sci fi show I really enjoyed it and I thought the storyline was very good. Walton Goggins is a top actor and plays his role convincingly

Walton Goggins is from Birmingham.