16:54, Thu 18 Apr
666VAN
AmyT-FEA
I’ve looked into it and was considering taking you up on the offer but christ alive even one night in Birmingham at a hotel is a piss take these days. Train from Leeds at 7am is bad enough but an extra 150 quid on top, I’m not sure I can afford it.

UTFB from a distance

If you're getting a Train on matchday, wouldn't you be better off binning the hotel, and getting the Train back on Saturday afternoon/evening ?

I saw the issue and instead planned for a late travel down on Friday. Same issue.

Leeds to Brum and back on the same day is too much even for me 😭
16:56, Thu 18 Apr
Thought that crossed my mind. Not wanting to dampen the mood, which I think is brilliant.

So many people saying "use my reference number".

What if someone uses your reference number and then causes trouble at the match.

Would you be held responsible for their actions?
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
16:56, Thu 18 Apr
bedsbluenose
got 2 x tickets for son and I £32:50 each Lower gill merrick

coming by train from Northampton so can a a beer with him

KRO

I did the same online, but for 3 GML tickets at £32.50. With the usual add-ons it came to over £102. Then a couple of hours later I heard about the £15 offer, so I called the ticket office. I was lucky to be no 3 in the queue when I got through. The guy on the phone took the name and client reference number of a STH friend and refunded me £52.50 before sending out new digital tickets.

I suggest you do the same as you'll get £35 back!
16:59, Thu 18 Apr
Crumbs they’re selling fast!! I can’t get the block I wanted - looks like I’ll be getting a lot closer to pitchside than I would normally. That’s because I need 5 seats together
17:23, Thu 18 Apr
Coach 1 Row 1

😉
17:47, Thu 18 Apr
wannabee bailey
Thought that crossed my mind. Not wanting to dampen the mood, which I think is brilliant.

So many people saying "use my reference number".

What if someone uses your reference number and then causes trouble at the match.

Would you be held responsible for their actions?

The club have actively encouraged it in the ticket information for the match...🤷🏻‍♂️

Tickets can be bought in two ways:

Season Ticket holders can purchase the extra tickets online through the e-ticketing site or by contacting the Ticket Office by phoning 0121 772 0101 (option 2)
Or

They can provide their client reference number to a friend or family member who can then redeem the ticket directly by contacting the Ticket Office by phoning 0121 772 0101 (option 2) and quoting the Season Ticket holder's full name
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
Tam
17:52, Thu 18 Apr
BluenoseMo
Crumbs they’re selling fast!! I can’t get the block I wanted - looks like I’ll be getting a lot closer to pitchside than I would normally. That’s because I need 5 seats together

I've put on a couple of pounds lately as well, Mo.
Make Blues Great Again
18:10, Thu 18 Apr
Tam
BluenoseMo

😁
18:14, Thu 18 Apr
Not quite - I escaped by the skin of my teeth!
18:16, Thu 18 Apr
Tam
Tam
BluenoseMo

Awful getting old - and fat - isn’t it 🤣

As it happens, most of us are lapsed season ticket holders - Tom is getting us back !!
19:22, Thu 18 Apr
Can more than one friend/family member buy tickets with the same client reference? For example my dad purchased some today and then my best mate tomorrow?

Big Nige
19:27, Thu 18 Apr
I paid full price. I guess I just care more.
19:31, Thu 18 Apr
Yes -there’s no limit
21:46, Thu 18 Apr
I know they are encouraging it and know how to do it.

Just thought that inviting anyone and everyone to use your reference number could come back on you if some random started kicking off and got arrested.

For my part, I'm only letting people I know and can trust to use my reference number.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
22:03, Thu 18 Apr
The regulations apply to the person buying the ticket, and then entering the ground. it would only possibly bite you if you bought the ticket on their behalf, and even then - you would just be asked who you bought the ticket for as you clearly already have a season ticket so it wouldn't be you.
BCFC - Letting me down for 50 years