12:51, Fri 19 Apr
Hello, would somebody be kind enough to allow me to use there client ref? Thanks
13:09, Fri 19 Apr
14:38, Fri 19 Apr
I have my mates season ticket ref, Where do i add this to get the discount? He has tried on his account but still showing full price
14:40, Fri 19 Apr
You've got to ring up from what I've seen online.
14:44, Fri 19 Apr
Bluemachine_89
I have my mates season ticket ref, Where do i add this to get the discount? He has tried on his account but still showing full price

If you are buying it... ring the ticket office.

If he is buying it, he can do it online BUT he MUST be logged in to his personal account to do it... he cant just click on the ticket site and get it.

Edit:
Just checked to make sure online is working - it is. Logged into my account on ticket site and gave me option to buy £15 tickets.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
14:44, Fri 19 Apr
Waggeh
You've got to rind up from what I've seen online.

Tried that first, Attempt 1 was cut off after 30 mins. Attempt to got to position 2 in the que went quiet then positon 48. Still waiting now 2 hours later
14:49, Fri 19 Apr
Is block KL38 (Kop Lower nearest away fans) open yet? They never seem to open this up for sale online.
14:49, Fri 19 Apr
The site isn't loading for me currently, but if he has 'STH' next to his name in the top right he should be able to click on a seat and the reduced tickets are at the bottom of the pop up scroll box, below the full price ones.
Gazball?
14:50, Fri 19 Apr
Hagley Blue
Is block KL38 (Kop Lower nearest away fans) open yet? They never seem to open this up for sale online.
Think they are ring up only to stop away fans nabbing them.
Gazball?
14:50, Fri 19 Apr
what an effort from the fans, only about 400 left from what i can see!
14:52, Fri 19 Apr
Wagner’s Dream
The site isn't loading for me currently, but if he has 'STH' next to his name in the top right he should be able to click on a seat and the reduced tickets are at the bottom of the pop up scroll box, below the full price ones.

Yep... as long as he is logged into his ticket site account.
14:57, Fri 19 Apr
There will only be singles left in about 20 minutes, this demand has been mental.
Gazball?
14:57, Fri 19 Apr
a record ticket sales yesterday, 5000 sold in one day
14:59, Fri 19 Apr
Wagner’s Dream
There will only be singles left in about 20 minutes, this demand has been mental.

👍

Very few left online now.

Presume GM Upper will be the kids teams, schools and freebies.
15:08, Fri 19 Apr
Hopefully they are able to remove some of the segregation and open up an extra half block to sell in the GML. I appreciate the club are on the naughty step and need to be careful, but its bloody Norwich. Their segregation is about 1 yard.