15:08, Fri 19 Apr
Bluemachine_89
Waggeh
You've got to rind up from what I've seen online.

Tried that first, Attempt 1 was cut off after 30 mins. Attempt to got to position 2 in the que went quiet then positon 48. Still waiting now 2 hours later

None of this would happen on Aamir's watch....
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
15:15, Fri 19 Apr
TresorLuntala
Hopefully they are able to remove some of the segregation and open up an extra half block to sell in the GML. I appreciate the club are on the naughty step and need to be careful, but its bloody Norwich. Their segregation is about 1 yard.

On Norwich forum it says they only had the minimum tickets too... (2000) - so yes it would be good to reduce the segregation.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
15:43, Fri 19 Apr
13 left kop/tilton
15:46, Fri 19 Apr
its going to sell out before 5pm
15:51, Fri 19 Apr
They've really under priced this at £15.
There's too much opinion and not enough fact.
15:52, Fri 19 Apr
Not so much if it turns out to be a dead rubber game.
15:54, Fri 19 Apr
TresorLuntala
Hopefully they are able to remove some of the segregation and open up an extra half block to sell in the GML. I appreciate the club are on the naughty step and need to be careful, but its bloody Norwich. Their segregation is about 1 yard.

Did I miss something?
Why are we on the naughty step ?
15:56, Fri 19 Apr
Various reasons, the bloke wacking Grealish for one.
Gazball?
16:05, Fri 19 Apr
Stadium map only showing 61 tickets left.

GMU and the lower last block of the KOP not been open at all on the stadium map.
16:07, Fri 19 Apr
Wagner’s Dream
Various reasons, the bloke wacking Grealish for one.

Happened 5 years ago, can't see why that would effect segregation between home and away fans.
16:09, Fri 19 Apr
GMU will be kids again
16:10, Fri 19 Apr
Westbo90
TresorLuntala

Did I miss something?
Why are we on the naughty step ?

I think its a hangover from the Grealish slap. Mayor either put something in one of his blogs or on here (or I have made it up) that the Safety Advisory Group still had restrictions on us, for example the wristbands in the Lower Tilton.

Edit: in this blog - [almajir.net]
16:11, Fri 19 Apr
Not being funny but people thinking we couldn’t sell a 50-60k stadium are kidding themselves.

The small bit of feel good factor and a big game we sell out St Andrews in a day or so.
16:17, Fri 19 Apr
Tandy
Not being funny but people thinking we couldn’t sell a 50-60k stadium are kidding themselves.

The small bit of feel good factor and a big game we sell out St Andrews in a day or so.

Big jump from ~25k tickets to ~55k (allowing for away fans, segregation, tickets given away in GMU etc).

I certainly think we could do 40k. Any higher we'll have to wait and see I suppose, but I wouldn't be saying we definitely could at this stage.
16:22, Fri 19 Apr
It's a last day relegation decider and £15. Maybe not the ideal game to judge.