16:29, Fri 19 Apr
Tandy
Not being funny but people thinking we couldn’t sell a 50-60k stadium are kidding themselves.

The small bit of feel good factor and a big game we sell out St Andrews in a day or so.

We couldn’t sell out our stadium for a local derby the weekend we’d won our first trophy in 48 years.
16:29, Fri 19 Apr
I never said on the regular, I meant for games like this.
Didn't WMP stop us from filling the ground?
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
Tom Brady's Statins
Didn't WMP stop us from filling the ground?

No, they stopped us having an open bus parade I think.
And from filling the ground that day - Due to the pitch invasion in the quarters against them - I THINK.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
No it was the Albion game a week after Wembley

The crowd was flat, we were stuffed
16:43, Fri 19 Apr
But that's always been the case. It doesn't discount the fact that a 60k stadium, currently, is pie in the sky for us to fill even once a season.
16:58, Fri 19 Apr
Sold out on the ticket map.

Well done Blues, priced it right and released nice and early to get the place full.
17:00, Fri 19 Apr
Good job it won’t be finished for another 6/7 years then isn’t it.
Gazball?
17:03, Fri 19 Apr
Yeh let’s cancel it, waste of time. Got the lottery numbers mate ?
17:06, Fri 19 Apr
Opened the GMU now 😄
17:06, Fri 19 Apr
GMU now opened up
17:07, Fri 19 Apr
Half of it by the looks of it
17:17, Fri 19 Apr
...... and half the team were still pissed from the cup win
17:18, Fri 19 Apr
Opened the GMU now 😄

Poor kids have had their tickets cancelled lol