22:25, Thu 18 Apr
1000's of kids sounding like Prof Green - can't understand why it's never called out.
Tam
22:35, Thu 18 Apr
Miamivice
1000's of kids sounding like Prof Green - can't understand why it's never called out.

I bet they don't even like Cluedo.
Make Blues Great Again
22:38, Thu 18 Apr
Tam
😅
23:13, Thu 18 Apr
LondonBlue
Unfortunately it’s how so many young people talk nowadays.

The Jamaican Patois kind of language.

It is indeed embarrassing.

What is this ignorance? this is nothing like patois.
shd
23:53, Thu 18 Apr
Miamivice

Let’s be honest…he sounds a bit thick
23:59, Thu 18 Apr
His Mom is Blues cos I remember he mentioned it after they beat us.
Up the feckin Blues
00:22, Fri 19 Apr
shd
shd
Miamivice

Let’s be honest…he sounds a bit thick

Never understand why people get on at footballers for being thick
00:30, Fri 19 Apr
It's a form of Multicultural London English (abbreviated MLE). Nothing like the Jamaican Patois spoken here. (South-west Jamaica). We have a teenage Nephew who speaks it. He's from london. Gets laughed at when he visits us!!!! Cheers.
08:15, Fri 19 Apr
LondonBlue
Unfortunately it’s how so many young people talk nowadays.

The Jamaican Patois kind of language.

It is indeed embarrassing.

its the new Cockney language. Listen to the kids from down that way, these days, and they sound just like this T W A T
09:17, Fri 19 Apr
Miamivice

‘Called out’ for what? What gives you the right to determine the accent or tone in which other people speak? Some of the snobbery on this thread is appalling.

[harpers.org]

The seminal David Foster Wallace essay on prescriptivism versus descriptivism in language is available via the link. I’d suggest some people on here read it.
Place is full of many old ancients.
09:39, Fri 19 Apr
Place is full of many old ancients.

Old men yell at cloud.

Linked Image
09:47, Fri 19 Apr
Imagine the reaction to a video like this if he played for us?

"He's such a lad, an amazing character" etc.etc.

I love the fickleness and hypocrisy of football fans. It's one thing I hope never goes away.
09:55, Fri 19 Apr
I used to like you.
Jude should be front and centre of everything England do in the attacking third of the pitch.
Give him the armband now too ! ( AUG 2023 )
Tam
09:56, Fri 19 Apr
I remember Marlon King getting chants of ‘you dirty fecking rapist’ from the Tilton when he played for Cov in a cup tie, must have been 2011. Then, when he’d signed for us it changed to ‘he scores goals’.

Mind you, in a Hull accent, that changed to ‘he scars girls’, which isn’t far off.
Make Blues Great Again