09:58, Fri 19 Apr
Because he has zero reason to put on an accent- plus the fact he's 25 years of age.
10:01, Fri 19 Apr
Sounds like an Emile Smith Rowe clone.
Had the misfortune to sit opposite one of these dudes once who referred to anyone female under 30 as, 'dat white gyal' the guy was from Taunton, got a bit tedious after a while.
10:01, Fri 19 Apr
if you think hes bad, have a listen to smith roe at the Arse
10:32, Fri 19 Apr
Miamivice
Because he has zero reason to put on an accent- plus the fact he's 25 years of age.

I repeat my question. What gives you the authority to tell another person how to speak? Do you take kindly to other people dictating how you live your life?
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Miamivice

I repeat my question. What gives you the authority to tell another person how to speak? Do you take kindly to other people dictating how you live your life?

But then you appear to be denying the right to an opinion to those who differ from yourself.

As far as I can see O'Hare is not being prevented from adopting this style of language.

The comments appear to centre around how someone of his background sounds vaguely ridiculous by so doing.
Dirty Bertie
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Miamivice

But then you appear to be denying the right to an opinion to those who differ from yourself.

As far as I can see O'Hare is not being prevented from adopting this style of language.

The comments appear to centre around how someone of his background sounds vaguely ridiculous by so doing.

My general philosophy is to live and let live unless there’s an egregiously negative impact on society of somebody doing so. If you and others feel good about yourselves for castigating a young person and making fun of them, that’s your prerogative. It’s also my prerogative to say that your behaviour is mean spirited and unnecessary.

You can tell me I’m wrong. I can disagree. Etc etc ad nauseam.
11:10, Fri 19 Apr
Do you know how opinions work?

I have zero authority but if I hear a 25 year old brummie trying to sound like a grime artist, I'll call it out for what it is - a fake/put on accent.
11:11, Fri 19 Apr
Miamivice
Do you know how opinions work?

I have zero authority but if I hear a 25 year old brummie trying to sound like a grime artist, I'll call it out for what it is - a fake/put on accent.

Yes I do. My opinion is that society is hugely enriched by you calling out this critical issue. Thank you.
11:21, Fri 19 Apr
You rascal 😂
11:22, Fri 19 Apr
Glad you understand bruv

Laters
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Dirty Bertie
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Miamivice

My general philosophy is to live and let live unless there’s an egregiously negative impact on society of somebody doing so. If you and others feel good about yourselves for castigating a young person and making fun of them, that’s your prerogative. It’s also my prerogative to say that your behaviour is mean spirited and unnecessary.

Kindly tell me when I castigated anyone for the manner of their speech.

I may think that he sounds ridiculous but that does not constitute castigation nor does it attempt to prevent him from continuing to adopt this accent.
I want to see every moronic yet du jour phrase and every bit of piss poor grammar called out on here. Lead by example lads, the players read this shit.
12:16, Fri 19 Apr
Hark at Mr lah di dah Gunner Bertie.
Dirty Bertie
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
Miamivice

Wordy fecker
12:22, Fri 19 Apr
Miguelagenn
Imagine the reaction to a video like this if he played for us?

"He's such a lad, an amazing character" etc.etc.

I love the fickleness and hypocrisy of football fans. It's one thing I hope never goes away.
He could speak Klingon for all I care if we were to sign him.

He’s from Dorridge, we/he knows he’s not “street”
or whatever he’s trying to put on but a lot from round there like to pretend they are. Leave em to it.
Gazball?