13:14, Fri 19 Apr
I used to like you.

I've spent the last few hours in Dudley & Cradeley. I dunno what they speak round here but give me that rascal chat any day.
Brendan. He was a decent player himself. And yes he's Blues.
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
Isn't he out of contract in the summer?

The big question has to be would you be happy if Blues signed him on a bosman with that accent?
14:54, Fri 19 Apr
No. More. Dirty. Villa. Bastards.
15:09, Fri 19 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
No. More. Dirty. Villa. Bastards.

👍
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
15:22, Fri 19 Apr
It's possible that he's a decent player whose stock has risen because he's in a well organised, settled side with a manager who knows what's best for him. I'm not convinced he's all that.
Forsooth.
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
17:05, Fri 19 Apr
Meadey
Tryna be gangster en it

yeh e is well bad init
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
17:47, Fri 19 Apr
Isn't he out of contract in the summer?

The big question has to be would you be happy if Blues signed him on a bosman with that accent?

Celtic are interested in a Bosman deal. He's running down his contract to force a move on his terms. I don't think he will play on Sunday.
17:49, Fri 19 Apr
Let Celtic have him then.
He’s just the wish version of Grealish
22:34, Fri 19 Apr
State of this thread
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Hark at Mr lah di dah Gunner Bertie.

😂 Would've reported you for this, but I is larfin too much to hit the button, bruh
Up the feckin Blues
08:17, Sat 20 Apr
Looking back you can see where Ali G was coming from when he created that character, even back then there was loads of these 'respec bruv init' dudes, often from places like Staines or Dorridge.