15:03, Fri 19 Apr
Don't like his accent.
Tam
16:27, Fri 19 Apr
Exactly. Fancy using words like 'wor'. What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
Make Blues Great Again
17:26, Fri 19 Apr
Tam
👏
17:31, Fri 19 Apr
Miamivice
Don't like his accent.

Not really sure a Brummie should be criticizing other accents...
The cold never bothered me anyway
18:24, Fri 19 Apr
Tarquin
It was Brian Dick who said Foster was sold in the Clark tenure. Foster was one of the first to go when we got relegated. We had Myhill and Doyle as our keepers in the Hughton season.

He made some bad signings in his first season, Ambrose, Mullins, Lovenkrands all flopped badly.

Foster was on loan at Albion 11/12 and was sold the following season so technically correct. But he was already out of the door. Foster played at least one pre season friendly in 2011 - at Oxford- so doubt he was one of the first to go.
18:53, Fri 19 Apr
Why? What’s wrong with it? Do you hate brummies now?
18:57, Fri 19 Apr
Rasputin
Miamivice
Don't like his accent.

Not really sure a Brummie should be criticizing other accents...

Nothing wrong with our accent. The only reason it's got a bad reputation is because uneducated people think our accent is a black country one
19:14, Fri 19 Apr
Tbf most people in the UK find it a bit flat and a little bit comical. The geordie accent tends to be liked. The initial comment was about not liking his geordie accent.

I don’t think Brummies should be over sensitive about our accent. It’s not like we’re going to change it and I prefer it to quite a lot of English accents, particularly those wurzel ones and the East Midlands.
20:42, Fri 19 Apr
Not sensitive, fiercely defensive of it and all things Brummie.

FEA
20:46, Fri 19 Apr
Sensitive then 😁
20:48, Fri 19 Apr
We must protect our heritage!
21:23, Fri 19 Apr
should all speak like O'hare. Proper brummie accent and i don't think anyone would find fault with it....
22:32, Fri 19 Apr
HackneyBlue
he was spotted a couple of times in the Forest in Dorridge a bit worse for wear post match

Probably pre match as well some games going on his team selections
22:33, Fri 19 Apr
The bloke was a complete and utterly clown and was a terrible manager.

We went a whole year without winning a home game and that teamsheet against Blackburn summed up the sheer madness of his reign.

We stayed up because we had a half decent squad not because of anything he did.

I do find it weird the amount of blues fans who think he was OK when he really wasn't.

I'm not sure any rational person things he was an OK manager. We just think he's an OK bloke, and quite like the geezer.
Holdsworth_MaraSonner
number8
Pity he was effing useless. Cared though, I'll give him that.

He was rubbish to be fair. I’d totally forgotten we finished 12th in his first year.

With a squad of King, Davies, Burke, Zigic, Caldwell, Ibanez, Ambrose, Lovenkrands, Elliott and many others should of done a lot better.

I give him one thing tho he did discover Caddis.