17:31, Fri 19 Apr
fred dibnah was proper blues in is early days
19:27, Fri 19 Apr
11.25 for the full highlights

Quite a few villa down at the front of the witton. I'm saying at least 15,000 blues behind the goal, maybe more than that.

John Connolly the winger to watch.
20:09, Fri 19 Apr
Enjoyed that. Was at a couple of those. Evans was under rated I think.
Anyone go to Luton away when we won 0-3 with a Bertschin hat trick? 79/80.
No but I went to the 3-2 defeat when we were on a roll a few years earlier. That was lively.

Thinking about it it was maybe 10 years earlier.

And yes haircuts and clothes were bad in the 70s.i have some shocking photos. Even had a bloody Jim Baines perm at one stage.
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Anyone go to Luton away when we won 0-3 with a Bertschin hat trick? 79/80.

Remember the Bertschin hat trick. Promotion season. Think Bob Hatton was in the Luton team.
21:16, Fri 19 Apr
nick_p
What's Patrick Stewart doing at St Andrew's?

Keeping Alan Whicker company.
The boy in the front second from the left is my mate Gavin,it was his claim to fame.
3-2 defeat at Luton 70/71

Supermac v Superboy

Lively ? Understatement, older Luton still talk about that day & us 'taking ' the Oak end.
Superman v superboy round 2 in January 1977. Each one scored a hatrick in a 3 all tie v Arsenal.
08:25, Sat 20 Apr
More to the point what is my brother doing there-in the long grey coat?
Albion fan.
Nice collar don't run or will take off.
I have always thought that the programmes I have with this picture demonstrates the Blues are a working class club.
Who’s the guy with the red and white scarf?!
Blue since 67 - Will be there at the end of the road, whenever that may be!
08:37, Sat 20 Apr
coventrybluenose
Who’s the guy with the red and white scarf?!

Another Vile fan...

[www.amazon.co.uk]
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
Mister Mutley
No but I went to the 3-2 defeat when we were on a roll a few years earlier. That was lively.

And yes haircuts and clothes were bad in the 70s.i have some shocking photos. Even had a bloody Jim Baines perm at one stage.

Speak for yourself pally. At 17 I looked the dogs - 6 button high waisters, 5" cream platforms and Kev Keegan perm. I was 6'2" back then. Girls were gagging for me.
Up the feckin Blues
09:02, Sat 20 Apr
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Mister Mutley

Speak for yourself pally. At 17 I looked the dogs - 6 button high waisters, 5" cream platforms and Kev Keegan perm. I was 6'2" back then. Girls were gagging 😉