10:51, Sat 20 Apr
The biggest shock to me is that out of all the hundreds of people in that picture only 2 have been recognised.

Must be loads of Brothers, aunties uncles dads grandads etc of those that post on here. I wonder how many in the pic that are still alive continue to follow Blues in some capacity.

I was about 8 and had not yet ventured to a game at vile
Turn left when you get on a plane.
11:34, Sat 20 Apr
The scarves area a surprise to me. From about 74 we only ever wore silk scarves around our wrist. Tucked up the sleeve for easy access to home end when we were on our travels.
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Mister Mutley
No but I went to the 3-2 defeat when we were on a roll a few years earlier. That was lively.

Thinking about it it was maybe 10 years earlier.

And yes haircuts and clothes were bad in the 70s.i have some shocking photos. Even had a bloody Jim Baines perm at one stage.

Speak for yourself pally. At 17 I looked the dogs - 6 button high waisters, 5" cream platforms and Kev Keegan perm. I was 6'2" back then. Girls were gagging for me.

Have you shrunk then?
They're coming to take me away haha hehe haha
12:32, Sat 20 Apr
11.25 for the full highlights

Quite a few villa down at the front of the witton. I'm saying at least 15,000 blues behind the goal, maybe more than that.

John Connolly the winger to watch.

The 3-2 v Derby was my first game... Nearly 50 of crap and now I'm hoping I stay alive long enough to see us become one of the big boys. Bastards :-)