17:23, Fri 19 Apr
Trying to buy 3 tickets for friends online.

Seats chosen.
Shows me and my client ref number.
Ptices shown are the normal, not "friends and family" prices.
How do I buy at the discounted prices? That price is not shown as an option.
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
17:24, Fri 19 Apr
scroll down on the left hand side, if you are logged in there should be the cheaper STH price options below the normal ones
17:28, Fri 19 Apr
I bought 3 earlier for friends and it offered me the cheap one’s. As you say, you have to be logged in ready to buy.
When you click your profile in the top right does it say your name with client ref and STH next to it?
Gazball?
17:43, Fri 19 Apr
Thanks - sorted.

Not sure what I did differently. I was always logged in, it always showed my client reference number. Never scrolled down the left. It just came up with the Adult STH option this time, when it didn't previously!

Single seat in some blocks. None at all in many blocks. But plenty of seats in GM Upper.

My 3 friends are all over 70, so I've suggested taking breathing aparatus to get up there. But they are all regular tennis players, so they should be reasonably fit.

Last time someone asked about lifts to GMU, there were conflicting answers about whether there was, how far up any lift went, etc.

Dooes anyone have a definitive answer?
www.sevenstarphotography.co.uk
18:42, Fri 19 Apr
As far as I know, there aren’t any lifts - there wasn’t when I had my season ticket seat up there from when it opened. I always thought, the least the club could do would be to supply oxygen tanks for when we got to the top. Loved it up there though - you could see so much more
18:58, Fri 19 Apr
BluenoseMo
As far as I know, there aren’t any lifts - there wasn’t when I had my season ticket seat up there from when it opened. I always thought, the least the club could do would be to supply oxygen tanks for when we got to the top. Loved it up there though - you could see so much more
There is a lift, I've been in it. It was, just about working last time I was up there.
Gazball?
19:07, Fri 19 Apr
Ahh ok. It obviously wasn’t available to the knackered old plebs then
19:15, Fri 19 Apr
I think the reason why they stopped using the GMU was they couldn’t get necessary stuff up there because the lift was knackered almost beyond repair.
19:19, Fri 19 Apr
Wagner’s Dream
BluenoseMo
There is a lift, I've been in it. It was, just about working last time I was up there.

I think they will offer the lift to people with issues climbing all those stairs. I know some people who have used it for the GMU
19:26, Fri 19 Apr
So I could have saved my lungs all those years ago? 😭

To be fair, even though it killed me, I thought of it as part of my fitness regime - and we all had a good laugh as we climbed those stairs