21:50, Fri 19 Apr
Am I reading this right? , looks like no Blues TV from next season. Reading further into it Sky say Article 48 will still be in force meaning no 3 pm live broadcasts

From next season (2024/25), a new rights agreement between the EFL and Sky Sports comes into effect, making Sky Sports the home of the EFL. With over 1,000 EFL fixtures live on Sky Sports via Sky and NOW each season, our club streaming service will cease to offer domestic live video coverage of EFL matches.

The update comes as the EFL begins a five-year rights deal with Sky Sports and will see significantly enhanced exposure for all EFL clubs.

As part of the groundbreaking partnership with Sky Sports, supporters will be able to access more action than ever before from across the EFL's three divisions, as well as every game of the Carabao Cup and Bristol Street Motors Trophy.
...domestic withdrawl only isn't it, there's still all of the overseas Blues fans to cater for 😤
Mr Miyagi and the X-Men
...domestic withdrawl only isn't it, there's still all of the overseas Blues fans to cater for 😤
This potentially sucks, or means people in the USA (and elsewhere) won't need a subscription to a proprietary website to watch The Blues.
All Premiership games are available to stream live in the USA. If they do this for The Championship etc., this could increase our exposure.

Looks like the situation in NA is not yer clear: [worldsoccertalk.com]
04:57, Sat 20 Apr
I’ve been really happy with how much I’ve been able to watch Blues on ESPN+ for the last two seasons now. Hoping this deal improves it even further, but of course, not at the expense to fellow bluenoses back home in England.
Good no need for it domestically
10:00, Sat 20 Apr
Unless you dont have sky and might like to watch Blues play midweek etc
10:01, Sat 20 Apr
Away games only would be fine
I have never had or paid for Blues TV so doubt I will notice any difference.

All of the interviews and highlights are normally available free on You tube if you want to see that stuff.

Not a fan of Sky Tvs dominance for domestic football but while I am fit enough I will still attend all home games and a few away when possible.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
15:35, Sat 20 Apr
Nice to hear Darren Carter commentating today on the game for Blues TV.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
15:36, Sat 20 Apr
Louie Donowa

It's Marcos Painter.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
15:39, Sat 20 Apr
Louie Donowa

It's Marcos Painter.

Unfortunately
15:39, Sat 20 Apr
Ha. Feck sake...

A swing and a miss from me.
Birmingham City: coming up with new ways to ruin your weekend since 1875
15:41, Sat 20 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Louie Donowa

It's Marcos Painter.

Unfortunately

Marcos Painter is a good co-commentator, I read on Thursday it was supposed to be Tommy Mooney.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.
15:42, Sat 20 Apr
John_Smullen
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
Louie Donowa

It's Marcos Painter.

Unfortunately

Marcos Painter is a good co-commentator, I read on Thursday it was supposed to be Tommy Mooney.
Both are like listening to paint dry
15:47, Sat 20 Apr
It’s like one of those self help recordings to help you sleep zzzz. I’d almost gone there