22:29, Fri 19 Apr
I'm a little bit scared. And drunk. But mostly scared.

Dan, tell me it's all gonna be ok. Thanks babez x
22:52, Fri 19 Apr
Whatever will be will be.

Hope for the best. Expect the worst.

We'll beat Norwich on the last day regardless.

Up the Blues wherever we end up!
23:07, Fri 19 Apr
There’s lots of fall outs on here over nothing really, but surely tomorrow everyone feels the same, ffs, come on Blues …
23:10, Fri 19 Apr
Final Score.

ROTHERHAM UNITED 0
BIRMINGHAM CITY 1

You read it here first.
23:39, Fri 19 Apr
Yeah, up the Blues, sod the rest!
23:44, Fri 19 Apr
Whatever happens tomorrow, it's the best time ever to be Blues. Sunshine ahead. Up the Blues, always.
D.S
07:30, Sat 20 Apr
All I've thought about all week. Nervous, worried, scared. I just have a bad feeling about today.
07:43, Sat 20 Apr
Its a sunny bright morning, feels like the end of the season is near, not worried in the slightest, but maybe that's to do with a decade of guff and seemingly perennial relegation struggles, what happens happens, but its blues and you write them off at your peril.

I can see us not winning but also not losing.
07:44, Sat 20 Apr
Was ok last night (but by then I'd been awake 36 hours and the ale was numbing the pain), but woke up nervy this morning, shaking like a shitting dog about today and the first thread I read was 'Team for Norwich' where a few seem to think today is a given. 'Tis not.
Up the feckin Blues
07:45, Sat 20 Apr
sandpit72
Its a sunny bright morning, feels like the end of the season is near, not worried in the slightest, but maybe that's to do with a decade of guff and seemingly perennial relegation struggles, what happens happens, but its blues and you write them off at your peril.

I can see us not winning but also not losing.

Needs moving to the 'Football Terminology' thread 😄
Up the feckin Blues
Woke up this morning after dreaming we were 4-0 up at half time.

Currently sipping on a coffee on the balcony looking at the streets of Amsterdam, looking forward to spending my day refreshing the Blues score and annoying my wife.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Woke up this morning after dreaming we were 4-0 up at half time.

Currently sipping on a coffee on the balcony looking at the streets of Amsterdam, looking forward to spending my day refreshing the Blues score and annoying my wife.

Not a bad place to be worried, tbf.
Up the feckin Blues
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
Was ok last night (but by then I'd been awake 36 hours and the ale was numbing the pain), but woke up nervy this morning, shaking like a shitting dog about today and the first thread I read was 'Team for Norwich' where a few seem to think today is a given. 'Tis not.

The fact that people are concerning themselves with who Norwich might select says to me that many people don’t think today is a given, actually.

What will be will be. All we can do is support.
I reserve the right to be a nervous wreck about the remaining 3 games.
Ta very much.
Up the feckin Blues
08:22, Sat 20 Apr
Absolutely shitting myself this morning. What a fecking huge game. Come on boys, into em from second one. Set the tempo. Utfb