Tam
10:27, Sat 20 Apr
I fancy us there today, simply because we know that this is such an important opportunity to get three points.

I haven’t a clue as to how their confirmed relegation or new manager will affect them, but if we’re good enough and intense enough, we should get a result. I hope that we don’t take the attitude that it will be easy because they’ve been undefeated in just over half of their home games (losing 10 out of 21), while we’ve lost 15 out of our 21 away games, winning just 3.
Make Blues Great Again
10:35, Sat 20 Apr
Rotherham at home

P21 W4 D7 L10

Home win ratio of 19% the lowest in the championship

Last 5 home games W1 D1 L3

Blues Away

P21 W3 D3 L15

Away win ratio is 14% only Rotherham are lower with 0%

Last 5 Away games W0 D1 L4

Make of that what you will boys and girls
Turn left when you get on a plane.
10:36, Sat 20 Apr
I'm bricking it, I think after last week performance we should have enough quality to win, but I can see what others are saying so we will probably lose, taking everything in to account we will probably draw, but on the other hand, I think we'll win, I need a drink!!!
10:42, Sat 20 Apr
Same team as last week

Same tempo

Same result
10:43, Sat 20 Apr
Tilton shark
Rotherham at home

P21 W4 D7 L10

Blues Away

P21 W3 D3 L15

I think you'd have a tough job selling a ticket to a neutral for this one.
10:48, Sat 20 Apr
If it was possible to do so, both teams would lose this game.
10:53, Sat 20 Apr
Ricky Blotto
I'm a little bit scared. And drunk. But mostly scared.

Dan, tell me it's all gonna be ok. Thanks babez x

Oh mate, if you meant me you’re asking the wrong guy.

I can’t say I slept badly, or that I’m nervous. What will be, will be and I’m happy to roll with whatever happens.
11:13, Sat 20 Apr
Sparky39
Same team as last week

Same tempo

Same result

Hopefully. But Rotherham will approach the game very differently to Cov.
11:41, Sat 20 Apr
Bluestaines
Sparky39
Same team as last week

Same tempo

Same result

Hopefully. But Rotherham will approach the game very differently to Cov.
Its a very different game and so lots of different things can happen. One thing we know for sure is that we are away from home and our away form is terrible. Couple that with a new manager for Rotherham this is game will be very tough. I'd bite your hand off for any sort of win.
12:03, Sat 20 Apr
El Mayor
Ricky Blotto
I'm a little bit scared. And drunk. But mostly scared.

Dan, tell me it's all gonna be ok. Thanks babez x

Oh mate, if you meant me you’re asking the wrong guy.

I can’t say I slept badly, or that I’m nervous. What will be, will be and I’m happy to roll with whatever happens.

Never been this chilled about a relegation scrap, because good times are around the corner.
12:29, Sat 20 Apr
I’ve never been so invested in us staying up because next season promises to be so good
Happy Clapper
12:40, Sat 20 Apr
I’ve never been so invested in us staying up because next season promises to be so good

Yeah I'm that camp. If we go down this year it will feel brutal, even with the good things coming our way.
12:46, Sat 20 Apr
Ricky Blotto

Yeah I'm that camp. If we go down this year it will feel brutal, even with the good things coming our way.

My feelings too and that it could set us back more than the one or two seasons people are predicting. Stay up and ‘the only way is up’ as said by azz.. ah, wrong thread!
12:52, Sat 20 Apr
Tilton shark
Rotherham at home

P21 W4 D7 L10

Blues Away

P21 W3 D3 L15

Skybet have got homewin at 9-2, thats gotta be a worth of few bob?
Just a perfect day. Drink sangria in the park And then later, when it gets dark...We go home
13:38, Sat 20 Apr
Not going to lie I feel a bit sick about today’s game. The 90 mins is going to be torture to listen to. Might just check the score after the game….