13:16, Mon 22 Apr
StechyBlue
I could be totally wrong here but wasn’t it Dembele, Anderson and Myoshi, who started behind Stansfield in the 4-1 win against Huddersfield at home earlier in the season? We ripped them apart in that game so let’s take the game to them again. We really have to try to win this game rather than not lose.

As far as I'm concerned, it is quite literally MUST win.

Not the must wins we've had for the last 9 games. This is literally season defining.

👍
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Did he come on v Rotherham?

Yes, for 5 minutes or so. He did well tbf.
Herefordshire Cider Boozer
Nikola Zigic- FEA
Did he come on v Rotherham?

Yes, for 5 minutes or so. He did well tbf.
He did, seemed to drop deep to collect the ball and then drive us forward. I’d play him against Hudds.
Gazball?
13:36, Mon 22 Apr
Formerly Deckchair
I think he'll be an impact player. He had to do minimal defensive work under Eustace. I don't think he's earned the right to start tbh. I think GR will look to keep it fairly tight as they absolutely have to win.

They have to win, as you say, so it will be a more open game than Rotherham. All the more reason to pick Dembele for his pace to hit them on the break.
13:37, Mon 22 Apr
Seeing how boring Gary is more concerned with the opposition , I presume he’ll start Anderson to double up on their right winger sorba Thomas who I presume is Huddersfield’s best player .
13:48, Mon 22 Apr
Seeing how boring Gary is more concerned with the opposition , I presume he’ll start Anderson to double up on their right winger sorba Thomas who I presume is Huddersfield’s best player .

If he starts Burke, there will be deaths.
StechyBlue

If he starts Burke, there will be deaths.

If he starts Burke it will be a conspiracy.
17:21, Mon 22 Apr
Its not Rowetts style to go for a win v Huddersfield. He will wait and see the score in the Wednesday game is and adapt tactics to that.
19:38, Mon 22 Apr
Formerly Deckchair
I think he'll be an impact player. He had to do minimal defensive work under Eustace. I don't think he's earned the right to start tbh. I think GR will look to keep it fairly tight as they absolutely have to win.

Yep until they score. Then its shit ourselves and hope we get back into it.
How about we actually try to fecking win the game
The fact that Jellyfish have survived for 500 million years without a brain, must give hope to a lot of people
19:47, Mon 22 Apr
You’ve got my vote. Trouble is it’s like getting Sutton Coldfield to vote Labour.