22:08, Mon 22 Apr
jaspersbovril
I'll put my tin hat on here...if he would take a drop in wages I'd keep Hogan,he could be quite useful in div 1.

And people wonder why we are shit.
22:12, Mon 22 Apr
jaspersbovril
I'll put my tin hat on here...if he would take a drop in wages I'd keep Hogan,he could be quite useful in div 1.

No he wouldn’t
22:14, Mon 22 Apr
I personally don’t think hogan would be that bad in league 1, but we need to move on from him, he’s been a part of an underachieving and rubbish team for 4 years, and on big wages as well.
Adz
06:50, Tue 23 Apr
He’s 30 now so probably heading to the wrong end of his career but I wanted us to give Alfie May a go when he was banging them in for Cheltenham. Think he’s scored 20+ for Charlton this season
06:56, Tue 23 Apr
Kings heath blue
Roman
Scott Hogan would bang the goals in in League 1
I don't think so, can genuinely see him ending up in the national league or league 2 after time without a club

Back to Rochdale would be my guess

Think he will retire after this. Wherever he goes next he will be playing for around 10/20% of what he earns at our place (at best) and tbh his body language suggests he's not arsed as it is. I'd be amazed if he can be arsed playing for a few pennies at places like Barrow getting kicked up in the air every week unless he really needs the money.
09:09, Tue 23 Apr
Please can we just move on from Scott Hogan. Just my opinion but we need a total clear out. KRO
10:09, Tue 23 Apr
We need to start from scratch next season (unless we can somehow get Stansfield).

If we are in League 1 then Langstaff seems like a good call - given his age, higher up teams will likely be a bit wary and we can afford to offer a decent wage, starts and the chance to move up with the team.
Then someone who has done at least okay in the division this season like Harris from Oxford.

Then finally take a gamble, on someone from abroad or who is promising but raw.
10:24, Tue 23 Apr
No, no, thrice no. And the same for Juke, for different reasons.

We need as complete a reset as possible, none of the out of contract players offer anything for us going forward.

Goodbye and farewell to Juke, good riddance to the rest.
10:31, Tue 23 Apr
Super Hans
I doubt it will be anyone we know about. Will want to look at getting the next Gyokeres, Adams, Toney etc.

Agree -it never has been good enough. That’s why over the years we have recruited has beens and never will be’s. A few notable exceptions but it’s been the root cause of many of our problems for as long as I can remember
10:44, Tue 23 Apr
Snoop
We need to start from scratch next season (unless we can somehow get Stansfield).

If we are in League 1 then Langstaff seems like a good call - given his age, higher up teams will likely be a bit wary and we can afford to offer a decent wage, starts and the chance to move up with the team.
Then someone who has done at least okay in the division this season like Harris from Oxford.

Then finally take a gamble, on someone from abroad or who is promising but raw

Like Brock Madsen? Luciano Figueroa?
10:49, Tue 23 Apr
jaspersbovril

Useful for what? Slinging rotten fruit at, perhaps the only thing?
10:52, Tue 23 Apr
Ribeye
Snoop

Sure, why not? Though I was thinking more Che or Zarate, who actually had ability ;)

Though Figueroa was actually a decent player, based on the rest of his career - just not right for some combination of English football and Steve Bruce.
10:55, Tue 23 Apr
Davebluenose
Please can we just move on from Scott Hogan. Just my opinion but we need a total clear out. KRO

Mbappe is available on a free transfer this Summer.

He can come to Blues to learn for a couple of seasons before joining Real.
12:00, Tue 23 Apr
Buddy Mercer
Macaulay Langstaff I'd very much like to see, although I'm sure he's more likely to go to championship level than league one.

Need a few strikers in the summer though. Currently none on the books for next season, although I would personally extend Juke's contract for a year.

Need at least 2 more, if not 3. One has to be of a more physical profile. I just don't know the leagues well enough to suggest one.

Being from the North East, I think Mowbray could talk Langstaff round to joining Blues, even if in League 1. It wouldn't be such a big jump to that level, and there would be the promise of playing in the Championship with a very ambitious club down the line

That's a good point. Potentially our Stansfield replacement? Would certainly be much cheaper.
12:13, Tue 23 Apr
Ribeye
Snoop

Mikael Forssell has a six year old son, he's better than Olly Burke.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.