18:36, Mon 22 Apr
Who’s about who we could realistically sign I’m thinking. Tyrese cambell 24 strong fast out of contract aswell. Would tear up league 1 and decent in the championship
18:42, Mon 22 Apr
Scott Hogan would bang the goals in in League 1
18:43, Mon 22 Apr
Who’s about who we could realistically sign I’m thinking. Tyrese cambell 24 strong fast out of contract aswell. Would tear up league 1 and decent in the championship

No-one - the transfer window is closed

... plus he doesn't look half the player he was before that injury that kept him out for a year
19:08, Mon 22 Apr
Macaulay Langstaff I'd very much like to see, although I'm sure he's more likely to go to championship level than league one.

Need a few strikers in the summer though. Currently none on the books for next season, although I would personally extend Juke's contract for a year.

Need at least 2 more, if not 3. One has to be of a more physical profile. I just don't know the leagues well enough to suggest one.
19:19, Mon 22 Apr
I doubt it will be anyone we know about. Will want to look at getting the next Gyokeres, Adams, Toney etc.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
19:28, Mon 22 Apr
Super Hans
I doubt it will be anyone we know about. Will want to look at getting the next Gyokeres, Adams, Toney etc.
Not sure our scouting network is good enough to unearth that kind of player atm. Knighthead may have to throw money at the problem.
19:29, Mon 22 Apr
They have been, it’s how we ended up signing Miyoshi and Paik.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we signed a few more players from Asia.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
Tam
19:56, Mon 22 Apr
Super Hans
They have been, it’s how we ended up signing Miyoshi and Paik.

Wouldn’t surprise me if we signed a few more players from Asia.

My eyes are getting worse. Genuinely read that as Asda for a second.
Make Blues Great Again
19:59, Mon 22 Apr
Tam
We don't shop there anymore, Waitrose from now on
'I truly believe that at some point during his Pompey tenure, Cotterill stated into the abyss and was met, after a time, with the gentlest of breezes and carried upon that breeze was a tiny, sweet voice, whispering "Everyone knows you're a ****". Over and over and over.' - The Secret Footballer, on Steve Cotterill.
Tam
20:00, Mon 22 Apr
Tom Brady's Statins
We don't shop there anymore, Waitrose from now on

Well, that's what confused me - the lack of ambition. 😁
Make Blues Great Again
20:10, Mon 22 Apr
Roman
Scott Hogan would bang the goals in in League 1
I don't think so, can genuinely see him ending up in the national league or league 2 after time without a club

Back to Rochdale would be my guess
20:14, Mon 22 Apr
Strikers cost a lot of money to be fair, can we really find 3 for decent fees ?, we need to find a gem either in the lower leagues or from within the academy.
20:38, Mon 22 Apr
I'll put my tin hat on here...if he would take a drop in wages I'd keep Hogan,he could be quite useful in div 1.
20:39, Mon 22 Apr
We have one in the U21s.
21:57, Mon 22 Apr
Macaulay Langstaff I'd very much like to see, although I'm sure he's more likely to go to championship level than league one.

Need a few strikers in the summer though. Currently none on the books for next season, although I would personally extend Juke's contract for a year.

Need at least 2 more, if not 3. One has to be of a more physical profile. I just don't know the leagues well enough to suggest one.

Being from the North East, I think Mowbray could talk Langstaff round to joining Blues, even if in League 1. It wouldn't be such a big jump to that level, and there would be the promise of playing in the Championship with a very ambitious club down the line