21:45, Mon 22 Apr
Meadey
Sheep2
Meadey
They’ve got a point though … should have had two pens

So should Huddersfield in the play-off final Forest won.

Marinakis is a stain on English football. He really shouldn't be allowed anywhere near owning a club. It's absolutely unsurprising he would make unsubstantiated allegations of corruption.
He has a record of utterly terrible behaviour in Greek football. Not to mention the very plausible allegations of serious criminality.

Two wrongs don’t make a right… there have been some shockers this season… Dogheads must have had at least 3 go against them which leads credence to the “ big clubs get all the decisions “ viewpoint

Marinakis is a much more serious problem than a couple of questionable VAR calls.
The longer he and his ilk are allowed in football the greater the risk of significant corruption.
21:56, Mon 22 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Never understood this. If they’re bookable offences, show a card. That dictates how good a game they’ve had

While I agree with the sentiment, I think foul and abusive language towards an official is a bookable offence. If enforced, every game would be abandoned insufficient players.
22:13, Mon 22 Apr
Good result. Keep it competitive at the top so Ipswich have to win on last day.
22:15, Mon 22 Apr
theAtlas
Rab C Nesbitt
Never understood this. If they’re bookable offences, show a card. That dictates how good a game they’ve had

While I agree with the sentiment, I think foul and abusive language towards an official is a bookable offence. If enforced, every game would be abandoned insufficient players.
It wouldn’t though because they’d stop doing it if players started getting sent off for it.
Tony Fantastico
22:35, Mon 22 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
theAtlas
Rab C Nesbitt

It wouldn’t though because they’d stop doing it if players started getting sent off for it.

I’d love to see such rules enforced but unfortunately they never are. One simple one, once a penalty is awarded, opposition keeper can’t leave his 6 yard box. If he does, carded. Would stop all this Martinez type crap overnight.