20:27, Tue 23 Apr
D.S
If trolling was an Olympic sport you'd be the equivalent of Steve Redgrave.

The way you keep coming back year after year - I'm impressed.
20:47, Tue 23 Apr
Up the Rags. Too easily fooled by obvious troll accounts, but he's absolutely right about everything else on here other than football 👍🏻
20:49, Tue 23 Apr
D.S
It comes to something when singing patriotic songs and waving St George's Cross are scoffed at by so many. No wonder the country has gone to the dogs.

I'm off here for tonight, too much nonsense flying around.

I was giving you a factual report on what happened. .. because there wasn't all the trouble you were claiming, the police weren't doing anything wrong, the protesters (bar about 12) were well behaved.

I've no objection to those songs being sung . . but how do you explain the constant singing of "We want our country back" ?

You know the real intention of this march ... it had nothing to do with celebrating St George's Day and everything to do with trying to make a pathetic political point about something that only exists in their warped minds.
mad
20:54, Tue 23 Apr
TheHeath
All countries are made up and are just a product of the human imagination.

Exactly.

I love pointing out to some of these folks that Gandhi is the most important British person who ever lived. Blows their tiny minds
21:40, Tue 23 Apr
D.S
Gutted
BeauBarry
D.S
Tandy
These days they throw you in jail just for saying you’re English.

I assume you're joking, but there has clearly been a different response to those out celebrating today compared with other large gatherings in the capital.

Celebrating Tommy Robinson blathering on about England being OUR Country and London being OUR City as his fans chant his name. When did Yaxley-Lennon become the patron saint of England?

Especially when he has foreign parents . I wonder if he sees the irony of his anti immigrant stance, a complete tool?
22:00, Tue 23 Apr
D.S
D.S
It comes to something when singing patriotic songs and waving St George's Cross are scoffed at by so many. No wonder the country has gone to the dogs.

I'm off here for tonight, too much nonsense flying around.

Seems like some people were just determined to make trouble and behaved like thugs, not surprising I suppose. I think that’s what people are really scoffing at.

As for patriotism, people on that ‘celebration’ today offend the core values of this country, how they claim to represent what being English entails is offensive.
22:02, Tue 23 Apr
mad
mad
TheHeath

Exactly.

I love pointing out to some of these folks that Gandhi is the most important British person who ever lived. Blows their tiny minds

Although, i would disagree that being British and being ruled by the British is the same thing.

Michael collins was born in the UK ( of GB and Ireland). I wouldn't class him as a Brit, or Ghandi
Corbyn would have given us all the day off today.
23:03, Tue 23 Apr
mad
mad
TheHeath

Exactly.

He may have been born in the human drawn lines on a map that designated him being born in the British Empire but he was a wrong un of the highest order.
Overt racist during his time in South Africa, a questionsble morality around young girls. Refused his own wife medication then she died. He’s important for being a rotter of the first order even worse than Boris Johnson.

I would argue that Bob Marley is the most important but he was a flawed individual with his philandering ways.
Tommy Robinson, gets paid to stir things up. He’s been called out a few times by Nick Griffin.

I just assumed they’d be on the same side both being anti immigration….
08:27, Wed 24 Apr
Rags
and all that tripe the other week from the Reform Party about a tiny flag like marking on the England kit.

It's a disgrace,
It's just woke
Never alter the great flag
Never use the flag for political purposes
Never change the colour of the flag

well ... ahem ...

this very PINK, with writing all over the flag, definitely "defaced", image was what the Reform party put out today

Linked Image

Linked Image

Here’s our good friend Laurence ‘somehow not the strangest person Billie Piper has shagged’ Fox trampling all over the flag too.

In Nike trainers he vowed to boycott too.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.
09:11, Wed 24 Apr
Gets a bit boring every year this.
Seems to happen like clockwork.

The good intended well wishes for St. George's day start.
Normally gets to around 4-5 posts before somebody feels the need to bring up that he was from turkey/Palestine/insert any other country you fancy.
Who actually gives a shit if you want to celebrate the national day great. If you don't.. don't, let other people enjoy the day.

And certainly don't get offended by an extremely minimal amount of bell*nds using it as an excuse to act like the prats they clearly are.
10:08, Wed 24 Apr
Rags had it in drafts
11:28, Wed 24 Apr
Westbo90
Gets a bit boring every year this.
Seems to happen like clockwork.

The good intended well wishes for St. George's day start.
Normally gets to around 4-5 posts before somebody feels the need to bring up that he was from turkey/Palestine/insert any other country you fancy.
Who actually gives a shit if you want to celebrate the national day great. If you don't.. don't, let other people enjoy the day.

And certainly don't get offended by an extremely minimal amount of bell*nds using it as an excuse to act like the prats they clearly are.

Fair enough in some respects but I think you’ll find what turned the thread that way was our hooligan apologist complaining about the treatment of those merely out ‘celebrating’ and having a go (strangely) at the police for daring to keep public order (or ‘two tier’ policing or whatever it is he claims - presumably that’s Khan’s London for you).

Perhaps if they want to celebrate don’t turn it into some event for a bigots parade. That would help. Personally I think a good way of celebrating England is not to make it a very dubious overtly nationalist show.