07:19, Tue 23 Apr
We've got to have hope for the next two games. Let your heart beat strong and all that...

Our defence looks more solid than it did 6 games ago.

Even if we have struggled to score goals...there have been goalscorers across the team this season: Stansfield, Bacuna, James, Miyoshi and Dembele (who looked better on Saturday). We created good chances against Coventry and we will create chances against Huddersfield.

The spine of the team feels much stronger with Paik, Sunjic and Bielik in behind.

Huddersfield have got a lot to play for, they must win, so they have got to come at us. Their players look emotionally broken at the end of the Swansea game and many of their fans have packed in this season already.

Our form at home puts us in the top 10. We'll have a big crowd against Norwich. They may have little to play for / one eye on the play offs.

Juke may come back and do what he does best.

We can do this. KRO
08:01, Tue 23 Apr
I think you’re right re Huddersfield. We are pretty tight at the back now & will have several chances against them. Let’s just hope they fall to the right players & we score first.
It all comes down to whether we can get a spine and a set of bollocks for an away game.

If we can go and get a win we'll stay up.

If we can get a draw AND Sheff Wednesday lose we'll stay up.

Anything else and we're done.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
08:32, Tue 23 Apr
There's loads of different permutations that could see us stay up or relegated.

We could stay up with 1 more point or get relegated with 6.

The only thing Blues players should worry about is winning the next 2 games, the rest should take care of itself. They've shown at times seasons they're more than good enough.

I still believe we will do it and I'll continue to do so until it's mathematically impossible.
08:44, Tue 23 Apr
Jeff Hall
We've got to have hope for the next two games. Let your heart beat strong and all that...

Even if we have struggled to score goals...there have been goalscorers across the team this season: Stansfield, Bacuna, James, Miyoshi and Dembele (who looked better on Saturday). We created good chances against Coventry and we will create chances against Huddersfield.

The spine of the team feels much stronger with Paik, Sunjic and Bielik in behind.

Huddersfield have got a lot to play for, they must win, so they have got to come at us. Their players look emotionally broken at the end of the Swansea game and many of their fans have packed in this season already.

Our form at home puts us in the top 10. We'll have a big crowd against Norwich. They may have little to play for / one eye on the play offs.

We can do this. KRO

Let me tell you something my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.
08:44, Tue 23 Apr
Jeff Hall

We can do this. KRO

Major flaw with your plan. We’ve just played a relegated side who have conceded on average 2 goals per game. (Apart from when the play is obvs). We’ve only won 3 away all season
What did the Knights in White satin?
08:53, Tue 23 Apr
Tall
Jeff Hall

We can do this. KRO

Major flaw with your plan. We’ve just played a relegated side who have conceded on average 2 goals per game. (Apart from when the play is obvs). We’ve only won 3 away all season
I admire the optimism of many and of course we can survive but based on what I've witnessed I think its unlikely. We are relying on results in other matches going our way now.
09:01, Tue 23 Apr
BlueSteve
I admire the optimism of many and of course we can survive but based on what I've witnessed I think its unlikely. We are relying on results in other matches going our way now.

I always retain hope, but believe that if Sheff Weds win either of their last two games - we will be gone.

I can see us drawing at Huddersfield at best, but not winning. We have been too shit away from home for too long. And our manager finks a shithouse draw is a good result.
09:05, Tue 23 Apr
Is she taking over the men's team aswell?
09:16, Tue 23 Apr
There is no hope. Stop kidding yerselves.
09:20, Tue 23 Apr
Fat Buddha CBE FEA
There is no hope. Stop kidding yerselves.

Linked Image
09:23, Tue 23 Apr
I think there's little hope this week but there might be some more hope after the weekend. If there's no hope after the weekend, there's no hope.
09:38, Tue 23 Apr
BlueSteve

I always retain hope, but believe that if Sheff Weds win either of their last two games - we will be gone.

I can see us drawing at Huddersfield at best, but not winning. We have been too shit away from home for too long. And our manager finks a shithouse draw is a good result.

Yeh, typical draw against Hudd's beat Norwich and still go down. The blues way.

Be on GD or a single point. What ever happens you can guarantee it will be effing frustrating.
09:43, Tue 23 Apr
I think Sheff Weds stay up. Which means we need to overtake one of Plymouth or Blackburn. To do that we need two wins.
The intellectual saviour of the masses.
09:50, Tue 23 Apr
This. We need to win both games.

It's both the minimum and maximum that we need to achieve with the remaining games.