15:16, Tue 23 Apr
Beat Huddersfield and Blackburn lose to Coventry and we are safe providing Blackburn lose at Leicester or we match or better there result v Norwich. All being well we could lose to Norwich and still stay up 😄
15:18, Tue 23 Apr
Been looking at the grounds all week to be honest. Don’t want it to happen, but if it does I’ll embrace it and be confident of a good season ending in promotion.
15:22, Tue 23 Apr
Tam
It's incredibly unlike me Tam to be mellow about this.

I've accepted it.

Once the embarrassment washes off I'll look forward to winning some games.

Big big negatives for me are:
- I'm convinced we sign Stansfield if we stay up. That won't happen if we go down.

- We have some really grim home games to endure.

- A massive missed opportunity to spend big and push for promotion to the Prem next season.

It's the wasted opportunity that causes the most ire this time, under BSHL I was more worried about whether we'd exist 12 months after relegation.

Worrying now kind of becomes a first world problem in that context.

I'll be stunned if we stay up, but the happiest camper in the land.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
15:22, Tue 23 Apr
i;ve simplified it in my mind

win on Sat - game on, its more likely than not we'll stay up although could well be out of our hands, hopefully other teams do us a favour or 2

draw - more likely than not we're going down as we'll need what I view as some unlikely results to go in our favour to keep us in with a decent chance

loss - straw clutching time, might not be down but even beating Norwich probably wont be enough
15:23, Tue 23 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
I'd relax. We are an abject disgrace away from home so unless the other teams lose we're effed. Simple as that.

If the Rotherham and Huddersfield games were at home I would be confident, but as they are both away I can't see us winning either.

There was a brief moment the other day where if Rowett had tried to win the game we would have been in pole position, but after Wednesday winning, I'm doubtful we'll get another point.
The cold never bothered me anyway
Tam
15:31, Tue 23 Apr
Nikola Zigic- FEA
It's incredibly unlike me Tam to be mellow about this.

I've accepted it.

Once the embarrassment washes off I'll look forward to winning some games.

Big big negatives for me are:
- I'm convinced we sign Stansfield if we stay up. That won't happen if we go down.

- We have some really grim home games to endure.

- A massive missed opportunity to spend big and push for promotion to the Prem next season.

It's the wasted opportunity that causes the most ire this time, under BSHL I was more worried about whether we'd exist 12 months after relegation.

Worrying now kind of becomes a first world problem in that context.

I'll be stunned if we stay up, but the happiest camper in the land.

Yeah, I can see and agree with all of that. I'll be the same, but I'll be really angry and upset (in a football sense) at a season that's a) been thrown away and b) being the subject of incredible bad luck with Tony's illness. If I was even 54 instead of 64, I think I'd be more sanguine about at this stage, but I really don't want too many wasted seasons for obvious reasons! I'll feel more like the relegations under DS and DG, knowing that there's ambition (but this time by the bucketload) a plan and security, although I was angry about the 2006 relegation. The 2001 one flattened me though, it really did. I couldn't take any joy from the next season and the 'joy' of being a Blues fan only really returned on 'that' day at Bolton.
Make Blues Great Again
15:43, Tue 23 Apr
I keep going back to the very start and very end of the Rotherham game. 2 very technical players missing a gilt edged chance and fluffing their lines.

The Miyoshi one especially, as I compared it to all the late goals weve conceded in games where we could/should have picked up a point (im conveniently ignoring Leeds and Plymouth at home).
16:02, Tue 23 Apr
Think we'll get 1 more point this season.
16:04, Tue 23 Apr
We only score worldie late goals, as the only late goals I can recall were Stansfield vs Plymouth, Gardner vs tesco or James vs Swansea. Leeds was a penalty. We can’t seem to score just normal goals at the death, like everyone else does against us.
16:05, Tue 23 Apr
Draw against Norwich and a defeat to Huddersfield in your mind I presume, or the other way round?
16:17, Tue 23 Apr
We can stay up if we lose to Huddersfield with only a draw against Norwich but that needs Sheffield Wednesday to lose both games and Huddersfield to lose to Ipswich on the final day.

We can still catch Plymouth if they lose both their games, with a win against Norwich but if they draw either their superior goal difference will see us go down on goal difference. It’s also possible to catch Blackburn if they lose both giving them a minimum goals difference of minus 18 providing our goal difference from a loss and win is an aggregate of minus 1 leaving us on minus 17. That’s still based on Huddersfield not beating Norwich.

I hate this not being in our hands and we have nowone to blame but ourselves.

Looking at upcoming games not directly involving the bottom 3.

Leicester v Soton. Could do with a saints win given they play Stoke at the weekend who aren’t out of the woods yet and Leicester would need to more than likely need to win their last 2 games one of which is Blackburn

Coventry v Hull. A draws no good for either team and don’t want too much pressure on Norwich but I would rather a Cov win with them playing Blackburn at the weekend. Although Hull play Plymouth on the final day. Both teams play Ipswich and you would want the tractor boys to win both or at least get 4 points to need a win on the final day v Huddersfield. However, Ipswich v Huddersfield doesn’t matter if we beat Huddersfield

QPR v Dirty Leeds. Got to be a Leeds win. Puts pressure on Leicester and Ipswich to win final games for automatic and see above for their opponents. It also drags QPR into the mix with them travelling to Coventry on the final day.
16:48, Tue 23 Apr
I've crunched the numbers and confirm that we can stay up or go down
Happy Clapper
17:16, Tue 23 Apr
Le Mod
I've crunched the numbers and confirm that we can stay up or go down

And it still will be what it is.
It's easier to beg for forgiveness, than ask for permission.