14:35, Wed 24 Apr
No
Gazball?
14:42, Wed 24 Apr
Is that the tickets aren’t free or you’re not going to embrace change?
Apologies for asking but just checking
Tony Fantastico
14:42, Wed 24 Apr
El Mayor
Sweepover F.E.A
I've stayed out of this up to now as I don't do many away Days.

It's clear to me the system in place prior to this was right and correct, the priority should always fall to our greatest fans.

They are our finest and should be regarded as such.

Does that include the ones who buy tickets to keep the status but sell them on and don't actually go?

This is where the club needs to follow the Ipswich mode and hold back a random 100 - 200 tickets to be collected at the away tickets office and I.D. Shown to collect your ticket as proof you purchased the ticket originally
14:45, Wed 24 Apr
yea just checked, they actively don't like people passing on tickets,

from their site;

Purchasing tickets to claim Away Priority Points (APP) and then offering these tickets to other supporters is also something Ipswich Town is aware of and wants to eradicate. This is directly against the spirit of the APP system and is unfair to fellow supporters patiently waiting for their eligible sales window to open.

If Ipswich Town find members are participating in this activity, we will act accordingly with the risk of accumulated points being wiped to 0, or worse.

The APP system is designed to reward those fans who make the journey and attend the matches. We urge fans who cannot make an away game to allow other loyal supporters who have the eligibility to purchase a ticket and earn the deserved APP.
15:05, Wed 24 Apr
Rags
BeauBarry
Changing the away club so that its not just available to STHs but OSC too and giving them priority ahead of general sale seems like the obvious thing to do. Chuck in some free tat from the club shop and maybe subsidised group travel for home games. Seems the right balance to me. Id imagine they'll be thinking of that in close season.

What was the rush in getting these OCSs off the ground anyway? IMO they should have waited until the end of the season and then they could have considered all of these types of things and how they'd be communicated.

And yeah, the messenger seems like a tool.

Yeah the line at which the OSC Members get tickets is the issue, even if they were given 10-20 tickets before the ST Holder threshold I don't think there would be too many complaints - but absolutely none should be given before this point.

The cup thing I'm not sure why there are any complaints, let them crack on.

10-20 tickets for each OSC ??

No way - to the local OSC(s) to each specific game only, which was my understanding of the thing when it was first announced.

Perhaps they could release a plan once the new seasons fixtures are released to show which OSC’s are eligible for each fixture relevant to location for the avoidance of doubt.

Aaah - i see, apologies
15:06, Wed 24 Apr
Le Mod
Someone from the club should be running that account rather than a fan, I get why a fan is running it but it's an official account and this will be quite a common issue I think
Mad, Mad Dave and Thongs should be in charge

Thongs is surely too busy with all the other things he already does for the club, plus he needs time to earn money for posting on here
15:08, Wed 24 Apr
It's fine, he can post whilst he's driving
Happy Clapper
15:09, Wed 24 Apr
It's fine, he can post whilst he's driving

You trying to do me out of my chauffeuring/manservant jobs ?

i had to kill two Filipinos to get those positions
15:57, Wed 24 Apr
Rab C Nesbitt
Sorry should've quoted, tickets are full price.
Gazball?
16:59, Wed 24 Apr
Wagner’s Dream
Rab C Nesbitt
Sorry should've quoted, tickets are full price.
Thoughts so. But cheers for the clarity 👍
Tony Fantastico
17:37, Wed 24 Apr
Excuse. What’s OCS ?
17:46, Wed 24 Apr
Worthy
Excuse. What’s OCS ?

OSC = Official Supporters Club
20:06, Wed 24 Apr
Excuse. What’s OCS ?

Ocean colour scene
20:45, Wed 24 Apr
Just to sidetrack the thread.
I am now the inaugural member of the Washington DC OSC. We have an email address, but not much else.
I shall be flying across the pond every other week for the away game ticket benefit :-)

[www.bcfcosc.com]

I'm mildly disappointed that our membership count is still at zero!
20:51, Wed 24 Apr
Just to sidetrack the thread.
I am now the inaugural member of the Washington DC OSC. We have an email address, but not much else.
I shall be flying across the pond every other week for the away game ticket benefit :-)

[www.bcfcosc.com]

I'm mildly disappointed that our membership count is still at zero!

Buy me a house there and I'll move and join