15:04, Wed 24 Apr
Which could very much happen……

There’s no way l’d clap or cheer this lot onto the pitch vs Norwich, and they can forget the fireworks, the flames and the “Birmingham on the rise” slogan too.

If however we need to win to stay up l’d bust a gut for the shirt but not for those no marks wearing it, with the exception of Stansfield, who will deserve an ovation whatever the outcome.
15:34, Wed 24 Apr
If we were to be relegated on Saturday then the Game v Norwich could get very toxic towards the players (Not the owners) and doubt they will be back out for a final lap.

Lets pray it does not happen that way and we have a result against Norwich that somehow keeps us in the league.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
15:48, Wed 24 Apr
I don't think we'll be relegated on Saturday even if we lose.

Odds of Sheffield Wed and Plymouth both winning tough games and Blackburn getting at least a point must be quite high.
15:54, Wed 24 Apr
johnthefence
Which could very much happen……

There’s no way l’d clap or cheer this lot onto the pitch vs Norwich, and they can forget the fireworks, the flames and the “Birmingham on the rise” slogan too.

If however we need to win to stay up l’d bust a gut for the shirt but not for those no marks wearing it, with the exception of Stansfield, who will deserve an ovation whatever the outcome.

I’m relatively confident it will be a successful last day special 👍
15:59, Wed 24 Apr
I think we will draw against Huddersfield or even lose. And then beat Norwich in very dramatic fashion to survive.
16:02, Wed 24 Apr
If we get relegated on Saturday, which could happen - I will be a bit glum on Sunday and over it by Monday.

Then I will be looking forward to laying waste to League One next season. Building a winning culture rather than scraping by every season and galloping toward the great future that I know is coming.

Join me in moving on, too much misery isn't good - there's enough in life when it comes to actual important stuff...never mind football.
16:13, Wed 24 Apr
Agree with all that but I’m going to call a couple of them fannys whilst I clap
I’ll be gutted but, like you say, there’s more important things in life. Yesterday, I drove back to Redditch and I was literally a few seconds behind a 3 car crash in which a lady died. So sad for her and her family, but so much to be grateful for - there but for the grace of God and all that.
27/1 I believe with a Blackburn win
Gazball?
16:16, Wed 24 Apr
With cov playing tonight, I expect Blackburn will murder them Saturday
16:29, Wed 24 Apr
Win our game. No excuses. Can’t be relying on other teams.
16:36, Wed 24 Apr
My Blue Heaven

Can’t see it. Blackburn are dreadful and Cov are not.
16:39, Wed 24 Apr
They got spanked 3-0 by us, they have their moments 😂
16:43, Wed 24 Apr
If we get relegated on Saturday, which could happen - I will be a bit glum on Sunday and over it by Monday.

Then I will be looking forward to laying waste to League One next season. Building a winning culture rather than scraping by every season and galloping toward the great future that I know is coming.

Join me in moving on, too much misery isn't good - there's enough in life when it comes to actual important stuff...never mind football.

Yes, it'll be disappointing .... but i just have to accept it. Moaning and whinging (and we ALL have different perspectives on what the main moans are, and who is responsible) isn't going to change the fact.

Best just get on with it.

At least with Knighthead here there will be some future hope to cling to .... and without hope what do you have ?
16:44, Wed 24 Apr
My Blue Heaven

Can’t see it. Blackburn are dreadful and Cov are not.

It depends on their mindset after the bitter disappointment of the weekend .... as we saw against us, Coventry can be very poor