21:38, Wed 24 Apr
Cov needed to beat us to give them a play off chance and we smashed them!
Non of it will matter anyway- Hull have Ipswich on Saturday so more than likely non of them will have anything to play for come the last day. We’ve just got to do our bit this Weekend and see what it looks like then 👍🏼
Yep. Win both and we're fine.
22:03, Wed 24 Apr
Hull could possibly catch the Albion - good for Saturday

Norwich could possibly be caught by Hull on the last day - not good.

Coventry have nothing to play for against Blackburn- not good
22:08, Wed 24 Apr
johnthefence

Hull could overtake Norwich on Saturday.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
22:10, Wed 24 Apr
Cov did rest loads of their first team tonight so they will be back on Saturday- good again!! 🤣
Championship is so unpredictable I don’t think it matters who’s got something to play for and who hasn’t. Swansea were on the beach last Saturday and battered Huddersfield. What will be will be.
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
I believe we are just as likely to catch Plymouth than Blackburn. They have Millwall away then Hull at home- so Hull still being in the mix is good. Cov have rested nearly their entire first team tonight, so they will be back against Blackburn. Either way Baggies will need a result on Saturday against Sheff Wednesday.
So many variables it’s not worth worrying about.

Yeah this. I’m really not sure why anyone was/is worried by Albion’s motivation for Saturday. Whatever happened tonight, they were travelling to Sheffield without their play-off spot confirmed.
As we speak now, they’re now only three points clear of the team in seventh, Hull. Tonight’s result was the worse one for Albion surely.
22:22, Wed 24 Apr
Norwich beat Swansea.

Hull draw with Ipswich.

Playoffs all wrapped up when they play us the last day imo.

Tonight’s results now give Albion a rocket to definitely get a result Saturday even more so.

Ultimately it’s what we do though and I have less faith in that than what other teams will do.
22:23, Wed 24 Apr
johnthefence

Yes, but you could also add West Brom could be caught by Hull on the last day, with Norwich having already secured their spot. Ideal.

Ultimately though, too many variables, as Ted says. If you’re looking for favours though, surely the most important one - in fact the only favour which will make any difference unless we win a game - is Albion winning on Saturday. And Hull are now firmly breathing down their necks.
shd
22:28, Wed 24 Apr
Redditch Blue
Ted Tin-man Mcminn
I believe we are just as likely to catch Plymouth than Blackburn. They have Millwall away then Hull at home- so Hull still being in the mix is good. Cov have rested nearly their entire first team tonight, so they will be back against Blackburn. Either way Baggies will need a result on Saturday against Sheff Wednesday.
So many variables it’s not worth worrying about.

Yeah this. I’m really not sure why anyone was/is worried by Albion’s motivation for Saturday. Whatever happened tonight, they were travelling to Sheffield without their play-off spot confirmed.
As we speak now, they’re now only three points clear of the team in seventh, Hull. Tonight’s result was the worse one for Albion surely.

Hulls goal difference is far inferior so baggies and Norwich so both win this weekend thrn hill are out of it baring a 7 goal swing
Baggies and Norwich want it done asap and their games this weekend are the best chance
They don’t want it going to the last game
22:30, Wed 24 Apr
Absolutely. If we win on Saturday, we might get away without winning the last game. Especially, as a win on Saturday could lift us above any of three sides. If you’re above the line with one game to do, then you have a bloody reasonable chance!

This isn’t correct mathematically of course and I’ll happily end up with egg on my face, but I am utterly convinced if we win on Saturday we will stay up. Anything less and we will go down.
22:33, Wed 24 Apr
Good job we're decent away from home then and not an abject disgrace, isn't it.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H
22:37, Wed 24 Apr
Well quite. And that’s why I do think we are done this season as I’ve said previously.
However, if we turn up for once away from home and do find a way to win, I think we will finish the job.
22:37, Wed 24 Apr
Ribeye
Bluubalders
Cov Hull drawing is the worst result for us isn’t it ?

We can't rely on other teams . FEA. We need to sort ourselves out

This. Really this.
Up the feckin Blues
22:38, Wed 24 Apr
This, too many variables and unknowns, not even worth worrying about
Happy Clapper
22:39, Wed 24 Apr
Agreed. It'll defy the odds but a win keeps us up imo.

I can't get my hopes up though, there's nothing to suggest they will.
“Oh Nikola Zigic”

H