20:44, Wed 24 Apr
Jesus wept. Blues having to play this pile of dung. Pompey and Derby go up we'll be promoted by Xmas.

Linked Image
villa style thread, this.
And if the worst happens we’ll be there because we deserve to be there. No team is too big to go down, bet the vile thought that before they got relegated from the prem.
20:52, Wed 24 Apr
I can see at least three teams in there that we could call Bogey teams
20:53, Wed 24 Apr
I predict Charlton at home on the first day
Blues and Wrexham top two.
20:55, Wed 24 Apr
Go up with 132 points as we still lose both games to Burton.
Wrexham are promising to spend big money on players, if so they could be a useful team.
21:39, Wed 24 Apr
We’d likely have a completely new team. It will take time for them to gel. Playoffs would be a success.
21:40, Wed 24 Apr
Roman
I predict Charlton at home on the first day

Charlton away is one of my favourites. I'll look forward to that one.
21:41, Wed 24 Apr
That’s the second worst thing about getting relegated, having to play that nothing team, who have only got success due to a tv show.
21:41, Wed 24 Apr
Madeira Blue
Wrexham are promising to spend big money on players, if so they could be a useful team.

They won't outspend us, that's for sure
21:42, Wed 24 Apr
Bluenose27
That’s the second worst thing about getting relegated, having to play that nothing team, who have only got success due to a tv show.

We'd get some second-hand exposure from it at least. Suspect they will really play up the Brady thing, and us being megarich.
I went back in 019 when we won 1-0 on a very sunny day; a certain Real Madrid superstar bagged the winner …
A whole league of teams motivated to be banana skins for us.

We won't steamroller our way out of it, despite what some think.
The cold never bothered me anyway