11:01, Thu 25 Apr
Cov are going to play some of the kids against Blackburn by the sounds of it: [twitter.com]

Hopefully it's just him having a bit of a whinge...

“We have another game coming up and it’s Saturday/Tuesday/Saturday and it’s just ridiculous really. If we are going to have to play youngsters as well, then that’s what we are going to have to do.”
11:05, Thu 25 Apr
Albion are the ones to help us Saturday, please yam yam gods let them win

If they win and we by a miracle do, a point v Norwich would save us on gd

Up the scrap men
11:07, Thu 25 Apr
They rested 5 or 6 regular starters last night so you'd assume they will all play, if they are going to play some youngsters it'll be 2 or 3 max, just sounds like a manager moaning to me
Happy Clapper
11:14, Thu 25 Apr
They won't play the kids. They have to win every game and hope Norwich or West Brom don't pick up a single point in order to make the playoffs. They'll play their strongest team and hope either Norwich and West Brom lose. If they do, they'll play their strongest team in the week as well to keep themselves in contention.
11:25, Thu 25 Apr
Don't mean a jot if we don't pick up points
12:08, Thu 25 Apr
I'm relaxed about all of this. We are where we are because we deserve to be, if we get out of it it'll be because we deserve that too. Of course it'd be nice if results drop our way, but moaning or worrying about what others do re picking players just doesn't come into it for me.
Up the feckin Blues
12:11, Thu 25 Apr
My Blue Heaven
Albion are the ones to help us Saturday, please yam yam gods let them win

If they win and we by a miracle do, a point v Norwich would save us on gd

Up the scrap men

On Saturday we need Norwich to win and also Ipswich to beat Hull so that they cannot catch Norwich.
23/01/20 Mad: I'll stop moaning now.
12:28, Thu 25 Apr
Totally agree. Also if we’d of gone out to beat Rotherham and not nick a win and at least turned up at home against Cardiff and got a point, it’d still be in our hands.
12:31, Thu 25 Apr
We just need to win our games really, which Is seemingly impossible
12:41, Thu 25 Apr
Bluesince62 F.E.A.
I'm relaxed about all of this. We are where we are because we deserve to be, if we get out of it it'll be because we deserve that too. Of course it'd be nice if results drop our way, but moaning or worrying about what others do re picking players just doesn't come into it for me.

About the only positive of being relegated this weekend is not having to see another week of what might happen elsewhere, who will be resting, who is likely to play youth, who wont be trying, who will be trying, who's on the beach already, that Albion are crap in big games, jinx teams, managers or players that either want to send us down, or help us out.
13:12, Thu 25 Apr
Absolutely F all we can do about this game - if he plays kids then that is their prerogative.

All we can do now is beat Huddersfield and see where that leaves for the Norwich game.
Turn left when you get on a plane.
13:31, Thu 25 Apr
Bluesince62 F.E.A.

This 100 percent. If you have to rely on other teams to stay in a league after 46 games you totally deserve to be where you are. Luck plays a part at times but you won’t be relegated due to other teams starting 11s or luck you will be relegated because your one of the worst teams in the league.
13:39, Thu 25 Apr
Luck only plays a part if you're already hanging over the precipice. If you trip over something and you're not near the edge you'll be fine.
14:12, Thu 25 Apr
Chris says
Follow , Every , Article
14:25, Thu 25 Apr
The three teams immediately above us all have difficult games on Saturday. If we win our game then I am sure our fate will be back in our hands.