11:50, Thu 25 Apr
Birmingham City head to the John Smith's Stadium on Saturday looking for a precious victory against a team with its own troubles

[www.birminghammail.co.uk]
13:00, Thu 25 Apr
Marc Roberts and Dembele in then
13:22, Thu 25 Apr
Burke in for his height.

You know it makes sense.
13:31, Thu 25 Apr
Forgot about that
13:43, Thu 25 Apr
I’ll throw shit at oliver Burke

Human shit
13:48, Thu 25 Apr
Yeah gotta be Roberts in for Dion.

Dembele in for Burke

Then maybe Koji in for Ty Rob.

Ruddy

Laird
Roberts
Bielik
Buchanan

Sunjic
JJ

Dembele
Koji
Ty Rob/Bacuna/Keshi

Stansfield
13:51, Thu 25 Apr
I’ll throw shit at oliver Burke

Human shit

Tbf the club has been serving us dog shit for the last decade so...
15:41, Thu 25 Apr
πŸ˜‚

Hopefully Roberts can start to counter the aerial threat. That also removes the reason to play Burke.
16:39, Thu 25 Apr
πŸ˜‚

Hopefully Roberts can start to counter the aerial threat. That also removes the reason to play Burke.

He may consider Mark Roberts a better winger than BUrke (many probably would) and play him out wide
Tam
16:48, Thu 25 Apr
Rags
πŸ˜‚

He may consider Mark Roberts a better winger than BUrke (many probably would) and play him out wide

I may have developed a slight reputation for defending Marc Roberts on here, but in the season that Bowyer replaced Karanka, Roberts was whipping in some Beckhamesque (David, not Victoria) crosses at times towards the end of the season. Most unexpected. 😁
Make Blues Great Again
17:23, Thu 25 Apr
Tam
Yeah he’s genuinely got a wicked delivery on him, the long throw allowed him to get the ball back in acres of space.

Shame we had to sit through all those long throws to allow it though.
Tell you what that crack is really moreish.