16:53, Thu 25 Apr
What a lovely chap Juke is.
Make Blues Great Again
19:17, Thu 25 Apr
Tam
Just watching it. Class. Will miss the bastard :-(
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
20:09, Thu 25 Apr
Nice interview but couldn't help but feel a bit awkward with the walking...not sure why. I was like stand still for god sake. When they did it was nearly over.

Juke is a top top pro.
20:14, Thu 25 Apr
Met Juke at the player awards a few years ago amongst a load of other players (Monk era so a solid team relatively) and Juke was by far the most humble and nicest guy there.

I remember thanking him for his dedication and work rate in every single game, telling him it never goes unnoticed and he said "end of the day we've got some quality players here, I know I'm not there so I have to work twice as hard to have the privilege of playing with them".

Proper, proper bloke.

Side note, really like Will Brazier. Seems like a good lad & always talks us up in front of a younger audience.
20:24, Thu 25 Apr
Big juke is a lovely guy isn't he, and very bright, could see him coaching. Seems to have had a great time in Birmingham even if the football club has been turbulent. Wouldn't feel right seeing him play elsewhere I wonder if he still feels he could do a couple more years.
21:03, Thu 25 Apr
He said he wants to carry on for a couple of years. Sadly won’t be with us.

He could easily do a job for us in League 1 though imo
Ricky Otto 1994-1998 - The Man, The Legend
23:10, Thu 25 Apr
Big juke is a lovely guy isn't he, and very bright, could see him coaching. Seems to have had a great time in Birmingham even if the football club has been turbulent. Wouldn't feel right seeing him play elsewhere I wonder if he still feels he could do a couple more years.

⬆️⬆️
All day long. Someone to keep just for his Positivity around the group. Wouldn’t it be fantastic if he scored the goal that keeps us up.?
00:46, Fri 26 Apr
What a great servant to the club jukey has been
Top top bloke as well
Been a great servant to the club and scored some important goals. Equally, he seems like a really good character to have around the squad. A "world class" attitude if you will.

If we stay up this year I'd honestly give him another year. He's no longer a first choice striker but his aerial ability is so effective and is a useful asset off the bench if you need a goal in the dying minutes.
Formerly Man Lyk GroundShare and Man Lyk GroundRepair.
06:50, Fri 26 Apr

⬆️⬆️
All day long. Someone to keep just for his Positivity around the group. Wouldn’t it be fantastic if he scored the goal that keeps us up.?

Moist.
10:21, Fri 26 Apr
The King of Kings
10:22, Fri 26 Apr
Bluemarc81
He said he wants to carry on for a couple of years. Sadly won’t be with us.

off to blackburn isnt he?
AnE - conspiracy theorist, ardent viler-hater, nutjob cyclist, Cubie-bater, go-to iconoclast
He should have been used more this year even before his injury. He still actually has more to offer on the pitch than many think.
11:28, Fri 26 Apr
I love the bloke, but we need to move on, he is not going to work for us next year no matter what division we are in. He's one of about 3 I'll clap next week (if I'm still in the ground at the end) but he needs to join the rest of them on the way to new horizons.